The Google Play Store has been no stranger to deals in its lifetime, and has had myriad sales in effort to get customers to use the store more frequently, so obviously Google has some traditional Black Friday deals that will last through the weekend. Every section (except "Devices" of the Play Store has deals, but some are better than others, and this time around we'd give the nod to the deals in Books and Music. There are deals in the Apps section , but really it's just discounts on in-app purchases for a bunch of games. So, if you're a fan of games like Eternity Warriors II, Pocket Legends, or Cordy, you'll be able to get discounts on in-app purchases. There is also a good deal on bumping up your NBA Game Time app to the Game Time Plus offering, but unfortunately, the NBA hasn't yet updated the app to support Android 4.2, so just watch out for that. There are also deals in the Magazine section of the Play Store, but as far as we can tell, it's the same set of magazines that … [Read more...] about Google Play has Black Friday weekend deals for you
Black friday weekend
posted on 23 Nov 2012, 13:15 3 1. Twisted247 (Posts: 282; Member since: 12 Oct 2012) Thanks Google and PA for the coverage. posted on 23 Nov 2012, 13:52 0 2. NBAJ2K (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 Nov 2011) Anyone try buying the NBA Game Time Plus app (in App purchase)? It says that its 4.99 on the screen with the special Black Friday pricing, but when I press the buy button to purchase it, it says its the normal price of 9.99. posted on 23 Nov 2012, 14:00 0 3. vtprojects (Posts: 8; Member since: 23 Nov 2012) Planimeter - GPS area measure. $0.99 (Reg. $2.50) - all kinds of measurements on Google Maps with tracking feature posted on 23 Nov 2012, 20:14 1 4. bonsly16 (Posts: 80; Member since: 23 Oct 2011) What?! Michael likes the Hunger Games?? One more reason to like him!! posted on 23 Nov 2012, 21:40 1 5. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2721; Member since: 26 May 2011) Also, if you like the Hunger Games, check out Suzanne Collins' first series called Gregor … [Read more...] about Comments for : Google Play has Black Friday weekend deals for you
Amazon is now saying it has doubled Kindle sales over the Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend. Great! But what does it mean?In reality, it means little. Amazon is not releasing sales numbers for its Kindles, so we don’t know how many were sold at the same period last year. Moreover, it is not even saying how this breaks down. Were those mostly cheap e-ink Kindle e-books? Or were there more of the Kindle Fire HD Android-based tablets. No one knows.Still, the news are good. We just can’t tell how good. However, there are some vague mentions that are worth considering. First, Cyber Monday 2012 was the busiest day for Kindle sales from a global perspective. Amazon’s 4 worldwide bestsellers are all Kindles. Customers loved the $129 deal on the 7-inch Kindle Fire tablet. And finally, the Fire HD is the most gifted and wished for product on Amazon.Topping it all up comes the fact that 9 of 10 best sellers since early September have been Kindles, content and accessories for … [Read more...] about Amazon says Black Friday weekend Kindle sales doubled over 2011, but what does this mean?
Available to buy since late October, the Google Pixel and Pixel XL are two of this year's best high-end smartphones, and have the potential of becoming the most popular Google-branded handsets to date. According to mobile analytics company Localytics, during this Thanksgiving - Black Friday - Cyber Monday shopping period (November 24 - November 28), Pixel and Pixel XL activations in the US soared 112% compared to activations from all previous four weekends.Verizon's appealing Black Friday Pixel deal must have helped sales, but perhaps not as much as you'd think. Reportedly, only 46% of the Pixel phones activated throughout the Black Friday weekend were Verizon models. The rest of 54% represents devices bought unlocked (starting at $649) either directly from Google, or from authorized retailers. As you probably already know, unlocked Pixel and Pixel XL handsets can be used on any US carrier. Localytics also tracked activations of other mobile devices, finding that no other model … [Read more...] about Google Pixel and Pixel XL sales skyrocketed during Black Friday weekend
posted on 30 Nov 2016, 18:34 1 1. bustafone (Posts: 19; Member since: 08 Feb 2015) But.. but... it is way overpriced. posted on 30 Nov 2016, 19:15 3 9. applesnapple93 (Posts: 155; Member since: 06 Jan 2016) sales skyrocketed because verizon was selling it as a black friday deal for $10 a month for 24 months. so you got the phone for $240 which im sure everyone and their mother took advantage of. Highly doubt anyone bought the thing full price from the google store who was promoting free shipping and 60 day return policy as a deal.... posted on 30 Nov 2016, 19:44 0 13. sgtdisturbed47 (Posts: 863; Member since: 02 Feb 2012) If it weren't for the deal that Verizon was offering, the sales numbers would be flat. $240 is just right for that device. 37. vincelongman (Posts: 5283; Member since: 10 Feb 2013) "Reportedly, only 46% of the Pixel phones activated throughout the Black Friday weekend were Verizon models. The rest of 54% represents devices bought unlocked … [Read more...] about Comments for : Google Pixel and Pixel XL sales skyrocketed during Black Friday weekend