On Thursday's broadcast of the Fox News Channel's "Jesse Watters Primetime," Breitbart News senior contributor and Government Accountability Institute president Peter Schweizer stated that the explanations for the Biden family's business dealings in China have been constantly shifting since the story broke in 2018 and that the constant shifts in the story make it "pretty clear that the people spinning the news in the White House don't know the full story." Schweizer also said that he believes that there "are going to be several other shoes to drop on this."
Schweizer said, "The story's changed throughout. When we first broke this story in 2018, they denied that they were even doing business in China. Then they said, well, we were doing business in China but…we didn't make any money. Then it shifted to, Joe Biden didn't know about those deals. That's been disproven. The fact that they keep shifting the stories, I think should be a major concern for people in the White House, because it's pretty clear that the people spinning the news in the White House don't know the full story. And I think there are going to be several other shoes to drop on this."
Follow Ian Hanchett on Twitter @IanHanchett
- Treasury Withholds Biden Family Suspicious Bank Records from House
- Schweizer: We Need to Know Why Foreign Money Went to the Bidens
- Ron Klain, White House chief of staff, plans to step down
- Kellyanne Conway: Media Turning on Biden -- White House Reporters 'All Sound Like Peter Doocy'
- White House and Secret Service report no visitor logs for Joe Biden’s home
- Jeff Zients Is Named White House Chief of Staff
- Experts weigh in on Biden's response to classified documents scandal: White House has 'lost control'
- Bill Clinton returns to White House to mark 30th anniversary of Family and Medical Leave Act
- Sam Smith delivers emotional performance at White House as Joe Biden signs equal marriage bill
- As BA.5 Spreads, White House Warns Covid Is Not Over
- Jeff Zients Will Take Over as Chief of Staff in a White House Full of ‘Klainiacs’
- Editor Daily Rundown: White House, DOJ Sought To Keep Classified Doc Scandal Secret
- White House accuses McCarthy of making 'secret agreements' to become speaker: 'Come clean'
- Biden needs 'firewall' between him and Hunter Biden's legal defense, former White House ethics chief says
- Is Karine Jean-Pierre The Worst White House Press Secretary Ever? All Signs Point To Yes. | The Daily Wire
- House Oversight Chair Says ‘Americans Would Be Shocked’ By Biden Family Ties To China
- Hunter Biden's Art Dealer to Consult Legal Services Before Pledging to Testify
- Sen. Ron Johnson: NBC's Todd Didn't Interview Me, Just Argued About Hunter Biden
- Hunter Biden, rent and classified documents—what we do know, what we don't
- The impressively weak effort to 'whatabout' Biden's classified documents
Schweizer: White House Doesn't Know 'Full Story' on Biden Family Dealings, 'Several' More Shoes Will Drop have 476 words, post on www.breitbart.com at March 17, 2023. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.