Earlier this year, Realme launched its mid-range smartphone — Realme 10 in India. The company has now released an OTA update for the smartphone. The company claims that the smartphone update will offer several new features, optimized network compatibility, and will provide system stability.
The OTA update is being rolled out in phases, with users receiving a push message to download it. The upgrade will be rolled out to a select group of users today, with a wider distribution following in a few days. Alternatively, it can also be checked by going to Settings > About Phone > System update.
“The update reaffirms realme's commitment to providing regular and timely updates to its devices. Continuing the trend, realme 10 launched in January 2023 is now fetching the March OTA Changelog update,” said the company in a statement.
Here’s the complete change log for the update
UI Version: RMX3630_11.A.29
● Updates Android security patch: February, 2023
● Optimizes the shooting effect of the front and rear camera
● Optimizes the probabilistic lagging issue in calls and other scenarios
Realme 10 specifications
Realme 10 comes with a 6.4-inch AMOLED panel with an 84.4% screen-to-body ratio. The display supports a 90Hz refresh rate and maximum 360Hz touch sampling rate.
The smartphone comes with a dual rear camera setup comprising a 50MP AI primary sensor and a 2MP B&W sensor. The front houses a 16MP selfie sensor for selfies and video calls. The camera supports photography functions like Video, Night Mode, Panoramic view, Expert, Timelapse, Portrait Mode, HDR, Ultra macro, AI Beauty, Filter, Super Text, and Slow Motion.
The smartphone comes in two RAM and storage options – 4GB+64GB and 8GB+128GB. The smartphone comes with dynamic RAM up to 8GB that converts storage into virtual RAM to create more storage.
Realme 10 comes powered by the MediaTek Helio G99 processor and features an octa-core CPU with two high performance Arm Cortex-A76 processors clocking up to 2.2GHz speed. The device runs Realme UI 3.0 UI based on Android 12 operating system. For audio purposes, the phone features UltraBoom speakers that come with Hi-Res dual certification.
The smartphone is backed by a 5000mAh battery and 33W SuperVOOC charging support. The company claims to offer more than 30 hours of battery life for phone calls and 50 plus hours for music streaming.
- 2015 Fantasy Football Top 80 Wide Receivers Rankings (Update 8/31)
- F1: FIA revises 2016 schedule, eight races receive new dates
- Blues’ D Kevin Shattenkirk gives new update on health
- Old or new to March Madness, tourney still has special feel to players
- Lacking one of Big 12’s top 10 receivers leaves Texas only with hope
- Devon Still accepts ESPY for Leah, provides positive update
- 2015 Fantasy Football Team Preview: New York Jets
- Lions beat Bills 17-10 in preseason finale
- Colts add Vincent Brown to their new-look receiver corps
- PRO PICKS: Can Saints slow Falcons’ march through NFC?
- D-backs games on FOX Sports Arizona lead primetime ratings race in Phoenix since March 31
- Fantasy Football Week 7 Studs and Duds: Golden Tate, Baldwin lead receivers
- Sooners boast WR duo in ranking of Big 12’s top 10
- AFC East Stock Market: Week 10
- Trio of receivers declare for draft, likely sending NFL QBs dancing into streets
- Bucks sign forward Chris Johnson to second 10-day contract
- Vikings trade for receiver Mike Wallace
- Colts add speedy receiver Phillip Dorsett in NFL draft
- Greg McElroy ranks the top 10 WRs in the SEC
- Pittsburgh Steelers preview (No. 17): A new defensive identity
Realme 10 receives a new update for March 2023 have 677 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 18, 2023. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.