Indian Institute of Technology Mandi signed a Memorandum of Understanding ( MoU ) with Headquarters Maintenance Command (HQ MC) Nagpur to collaborate on research and development in the domain of Artificial intelligence and Machine learning. The MoU was signed by AVM Biji Philip VSM DySMSO HQ MC, Nagpur, and Dr. Tulika Srivastava , Dean (Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy) at IIT Mandi.
Under the MoU IIT Mandi and Headquarters Maintenance Command (HQ MC) will collaborate for research projects, technology development, and skill development in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Human-Computer Interaction, and Decision Support systems.
The MoU will enable activities such as mutual visits by Officers of MC and IIT Mandi faculty for discussion on the collaborative projects, and conducting joint brainstorming sessions and workshops.
The collaboration will also facilitate the technology development and will look into plans to scale up the prototypes and technologies coming out of the collaboration for fabrication by mutually identified industry partners.
Speaking about the collaboration, Dr Tulika Srivastava, Dean (Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy), IIT Mandi, said, ” I congratulate the whole team of IIT Mandi and Headquarters Maintenance Command for formalizing their association in the form of this MoU. One of the main motto of IIT Mandi is to foster R&D in Engineering and Technology Development and this MoU is a step forward toward it. The biggest asset of IIT Mandi is the extremely energetic and enthusiastic pool of faculty and students."
Further, Dr. Tulika Srivastava, added, "I am sure that through this association both organizations will mutually benefit and perform important innovations in the area of Artificial intelligence and Machine learning. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone whose dedication and efforts have contributed to the finalization of this MoU.”
- Hungary, Huawei sign MoU fleshing out cooperation
- Lux-Nanjing overseas innovation centre MoU signed
- KMU and SINU Sign Extended MOU
- Southern airports sign MOU to work together
- The best, worst and weirdest local election billboards
- Going to space together
- Central province invests in agriculture to grow economy
- Think big and never look back.
- Attention Turns to Solomon Islands as Pacific Games End
- All the hidden Bristol attractions opening for free this weekend
- Dani Garavelli: Twilit world of the lapdancer
- Insight: Glasgow’s lap dancing clubs face stricter regulation
mou: IIT Mandi signs MoU with HQ Maintenance Command Nagpur for R&D collaboration have 395 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at January 25, 2023. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.