President Joe Biden is risking another terrorist attack, similar to the September 11, 2001 attacks, by taking Federal Air Marshals off United States domestic flights and sending them to help transport border crossers and illegal aliens at the southern border, union representatives say.
In July, Breitbart News exclusively reported that Biden's Department of Homeland Security (DHS) had deployed Air Marshals to the border to escort border crossers and illegal aliens from processing facilities to Border Patrol custody before their release into American communities.
Now, in emails dated November 14 and reviewed by the Boston Herald , Transportation Security Administration (TSA) executives announced more deployments of Air Marshals to the border specifically to the Texas regions of El Paso, Laredo, and McAllen, as well as San Diego, California and Yuma, Arizona.
Sonya LaBosco with the Air Marshal National Council, which represents a number of Air Marshals, told Fox News that the law enforcement agency has "been decimated" by the Biden administration's moving Air Marshals off flights and to the border.
"We have been depleted. We're on less than one percent of flights," LaBosco said. "These ground-based duties that they're pulling us out of the sky to go to the border are just demolishing our chances at stopping another 9/11."
Likewise, David Londo with the Air Marshal National Council told the Boston Herald that the moving of Air Marshals to the border and off flights comes during the busiest air travel in the nation. Londo said:
What is happening during the busiest travel time of the year, a time where the homeland has been attacked twice in the past, the shoe and underwear bombers, is irresponsible and dangerous. As our families board flights this holiday season they will assume the government is doing their job of protecting their flights, but instead the reality is the government is prioritizing the welfare of migrants over their security.
Weeks ago, Rep. Jeff Van Drew (R-NJ) detailed in congressional testimony that the Biden administration has Air Marshals conducting welfare checks on illegal aliens at the border in addition to janitorial work.
"In an attempt to combat the crisis on the border, you have deployed highly-trained and highly-skilled Federal Air Marshals to perform non-law enforcement duties such as hospital watch, transportation, and welfare checks," Van Drew told DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. "There have even been reports that Air Marshals are performing janitorial duties."
- Coronavirus: Air pollution might raise risk of fatality
- The TSA Is Sending Hundreds of Employees, Including Air Marshals, to the Border
- Qantas slashes flights to Asia as it warns coronavirus outbreak could cost it $150 million
- Coronavirus: Will Air NZ and Qantas be winners, losers or merely survivors?
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Biden vs. Trump as Sanders exits race
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Obama endorses Biden for president
- Union urges Qantas to extend coronavirus sick leave to stood-down cabin crew
- Canadians Frustrated By Air Carriers' Voucher Reimbursements Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Acting Navy secretary blasts air carrier captain as ‘too naive or too stupid’ in speech to sailors
- Briton who organised Cambodia rescue flight criticises UK officials
- Pandemic has set the number of air travelers back decades
- British Airways sends its planes to France's 'airport graveyard' as they cut down operations amid the coronavirus crisis
- State Dept brings back 10,000 Americans this week as it looks to phase out government repatriation flights
- Sunbathing IS banned: Government warns people they risk fines for lying down in the sun ahead of 75F Easter weekend - because 'it is NOT essential movement'
- Air India finances plummet due to coronavirus impact, says chief
- Coronavirus live updates: U.S. poised to surpass 11,000 deaths
- Coronavirus: Qantas flights to rescue Aussies stranded overseas as curve continues to flatten
- Qantas flights to resuce Aussies stranded overseas
- Coronavirus live updates: 11 residents dead at Hayward nursing home
- Coronavirus live updates: 11 residents dead in Hayward nursing home outbreak
U.S. Air Marshals Union: Biden Risking Another 9/11 by Taking Air Marshals Off Flights, Sending Them to Border have 658 words, post on www.breitbart.com at November 30, 2022. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.