An eight-year-old girl has suffered life-altering injuries after being stabbed up to 74 times in refugee accommodation in open borders Ireland.
A young Ukrainian refugee has sustained life-altering injuries after suffering what is thought to be up to 74 stab wounds while staying in refugee accommodation in open borders Ireland.
Having already taken in 50,000 refugees from the invaded nation, Ireland's pro-migrant government is now struggling to house its new arrivals, with the country also suffering from a domestic housing crisis as well as a massive surge in the number of non-Ukrainian migrants claiming asylum in the country.
According to a report by the Irish Independent , police were alerted on Tuesday morning to the incident after a fellow resident saw the injured girl through a window.
Having suffered what are described as severe injuries to her neck, the girl was then rushed to hospital, where she underwent emergency surgery.
However, the injuries sustained by the young refugee are nevertheless thought to be "life-changing". The girl's mother was also reportedly found unconscious at the scene, and is described as being "critically ill".
Open Borders Ireland: 120,000-Strong Migrant Surge Drives Record Population Growth https://t.co/zIZo0DxcPP
— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) August 25, 2022
With the country's government having promised to take in a limitless number of refugees from the country, tens of thousands have flocked to the nation, resulting in the state now having one of the largest Ukrainian refugee populations per capita in Europe.
Such a move has resulted in severe strain being placed on Irish infrastructure, with the ministers reportedly now expecting to spend over €1 billion on the maintenance of migrants in the country in 2022, a figure that amounts to over 1 per cent of the state's gross tax haul in 2021.
Things do not look like they will change anytime soon however, with the country's Justice Minister Helen McEntee — who provided over a near-blanket amnesty for illegal migrants in the country earlier this year — announcing that the massive surge of non-Ukrainian asylum seekers entering Ireland would likely be permanent.
"In terms of the international protection numbers, I do believe that this is probably a more permanent change," she said, citing "climate and war" as the reason for the increase.
Follow Peter Caddle on Twitter: @Peter_Caddle
Follow Breitbart London on Facebook: Breitbart London
- 16-year-old girl sailor feared in trouble
- Olympic gold rewards 17-year-old boxer’s resolve
- 44-year-old mom plays JC soccer
- Tori Svenson, 9-year-old cancer patient, befriends Braves’ Dan Uggla
- 21-year-old Tseng hailed as Taiwan’s Tiger Woods
- 87-year-old wins fantasy football crown
- 15-year-old leads US Women’s Am
- 80-year-old McKeon is Marlins’ interim manager
- The Who, Spice Girls ready to rock
- Migrant workers at Sochi Olympic sites face abuses
- To Deng, World Refugee Day about hope
- Ukrainian hockey coach held in Pa. fondling case
- Cops: Mariners’ Halman stabbed to death
- Thompson’s LPGA time has arrived
- Junior hockey league player charged in stabbing
- Labonte team helping stricken girl
- Middle Tenn. State guard killed at home
- Ice Girls active on, off the ice
- Frail girl meets trainer before Ky. Derby win
- Ex-pro wrestler arrested in stabbing
Eight-Year-Old Ukrainian Refugee Girl Stabbed '74 Times' in Migrant Home have 515 words, post on www.breitbart.com at September 30, 2022. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.