With this approval, Mswipe will be able to develop an in-house online payment gateway.
The PA License will allow the company to bridge the gap between merchants and customers by accepting and processing digital payments.
“MSMEs are the backbone of the Indian business ecosystem, and the PA License will enable us to provide them with simpler, affordable and integrated digital payment solutions,” said Ketan Patel, the CEO of Mswipe.
Mswipe ois among the leading point of sales (PoS) solutions providers and an end-to-end digital payment enabler for MSMEs.
Mswipe said it will concentrate on expanding and reaching out to more MSMEs by offering them with all the options, including PoS terminals, QR-code payments, boombox (payment soundbox), payment gateways, and even lending solutions.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Mswipe began operations in 2011.
The central bank issued a payment aggregator framework in March 2020, stating that payment gateways will be mandated to have a license in order to acquire merchants and provide them with digital payments acceptance solutions.
Under the RBI’s strict evaluation process, more than 185 fintech enterprises and startups submitted their proposals for a payment aggregator license.
- Delhi FinTechs: Lending more, rising high
- Delhi FinTechs: Lending more, rising higher
- 3 Trends Happening in Fintech To Watch in 2019
- FinTech Investors Tackles Student Debt: FutureFuel Receives $11.2 Million in Financing
- KBC’s Kelvin Gillen: ‘We’ve seen a tenfold rise in wearables for payments’
- PayIt, a payments platform designed for public services, raises $100M+ from Insight Partners
- Liqueneq’s blockchain bank payments handle millions of transactions per second
- Digital Transformation 2.0 in India: With Hope and Caution
- MX raises $100 million to clean and process financial data
- All Eyes on Hong Kong
- Mark Cuban says you — yes, you — need to understand how AI works
- The Evolution of banking
- 10 Digital Banks to Keep an Eye on in 2019
- Media startups trying to drive people to their websites are doing it wrong, says Overtime CEO Dan Porter
- Matrix Partners’ Avnish Bajaj spots 3 trends for investing in early & growth businesses
- AI-Driven Predictive Analytics: New Opportunities for Financial Institutions
- PFS CEO Noel Moran Named a European Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist by European CEO
- Will people ditch cash for cryptocurrency? Japan is about to find out
- How India fits into the global economy: It may not be China, but at least it isn’t Russia
- Meet J2’s Vivek Shah, the CEO quietly presiding over a $4 billion media business
mswipe: Fintech platform Mswipe gets RBI nod for Payment Aggregator license have 470 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.