Poco is set to expand its smartphone lineup with two new mid-range smartphones. The Chinese company will host a launch event to unveil the Poco F4 5G and the X4 GT for the global market. The virtual event will be held on June 23 (today) at 5:30 pm and will be live-streamed on the company’s official YouTube channel. The company has teased some of the key specifications of both handsets ahead of their launch. Earlier reports suggested that the Poco F4 will be a reconstructed version of the Redmi K40S that was recently launched in China. Whereas, the Poco X4 GT is supposed to be the rehashed version of the Redmi Note 11T Pro.
Poco F4 5G and Poco X4 GT expected price and availability
The Poco F4 is expected to be priced under Rs 30,000 and is likely to compete with the recently released iQoo Neo 6 and the unreleased OnePlus Nord 2T. The Poco F4 5G is the successor of the Poco F3 smartphone and will be launched for the Indian market as the device is already listed on the e-tailer site Flipkart
. Meanwhile, the Poco X4 GT is likely to be available initially only for the European market and might, later on, arrive in India. According to the company, Poco F4 5G will be available for sale from June 27, whereas the Poco X4 GT will go on sale from July 4.
Poco F4 5G expected specifications
The Poco F4 5G smartphone is expected to sport a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display that will support a 120Hz refresh rate. The device is likely to come powered with the Snapdragon 870 processor, coupled with 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage.
The upcoming handset will house a triple rear camera setup that will include — a 64MP primary camera with OIS support, an 8MP ultrawide lens and a 2MP macro sensor. Poco F4 may feature a 20MP front snapper for selfies and video calls. The smartphone is likely to pack a 4,500 mAh battery that is confirmed to support 67W fast charging.
Poco X4 GT expected specifications
The Poco X4 GT is expected to feature a 6.6-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD panel that will also support a 144Hz refresh rate. The smartphone may come powered by the Dimensity 8100 chipset that will be backed with up to 8GB RAM and up to 256GB internal storage.
The upcoming device is likely to house a triple rear camera setup that will be similar to the Poco F4 5G and this handset will also carry a 20MP front shooter for selfies and video calls. Poco X4 GT is expected to pack a 5,080mAh battery unit that will support 67W fast charging.
Also Read: Xiaomi 12 Ultra may launch soon as the first smartphone powered by the latest Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset. Click here to read more
- Xiaomi Mi 10T series launch today: How to watch the live stream
- Motorola Razr 5G to launch in India today: How to watch the live stream
- Poco M3 launch confirmed for November 24
- Poco M3 to offer 6000mAh battery, 6.53-inch display, confirms company
- Realme 7i, 4K smart TV, Buds Air Pro and more to launch today in India: How to watch the live stream
- Coldest Nov morning in 17 years: Delhi froze at 6.3 degrees today
- T-Mobile's OnePlus 8T+ 5G finally gets the Always-On Display feature
- Vodafone’s Black Friday Sale 2020: Live deals
- IFA forced to take 'innovative' new shape - which other tech shows have been disrupted?
- Bollywood drugs nexus: NCB denies illegally detaining of Sushant Singh Rajput's domestic staff
- iOS 14.2 release date, features and compatible iPhones
- Covid report must for travellers from Delhi, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Goa: Maha govt in order
- Galaxy Z Fold 2 after a month: Simply a joy to use
- Best Products of 2018
- Indian digital pay arena gets more convoluted with opaque 30% cap on transactions
- Citi Ventures is shifting from artificial intelligence to artificial enlightenment
- Microsoft Zune HD 32GB Review
poco: Poco F4 5G, X4 GT smartphones to launch today: How to watch live stream and what to expect have 655 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.