Halo Infinite developer 343 Industries is finally going to kick off a public test of its long-awaited network campaign co-op mode in July, the developer announced Thursday ( via Polygon ). The studio is also planning to test the ability to replay campaign missions, which wasn't in the game at launch .
The beta for both features is targeted to take place from July 11th to July 22nd, according to a press email sent to The Verge . If you own the campaign portion of Halo Infinite or are an active Xbox Game Pass member, you can participate by signing up as a Halo Insider . On Xbox, you'll also need the Xbox Insider app .
If you've already played Halo Infinite's campaign, anything you've accomplished won't transfer over. For this test, you'll be downloading a new campaign build and starting the game from the beginning. Any progress you make as a group will carry over to solo play, but progress from the test won't transfer to the retail game when the updates are officially released. Crossplay is fully supported, though, so you can play with buddies across Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, and PC. Up to four players will be able to team up in a party.
We don't know exactly when campaign co-op and mission replay will be available publicly, but in a roadmap released in April , 343 Industries said it's targeting a "late August" launch for the features. An open beta of Forge mode is targeted for September, according to that roadmap.
- Halo: MCC Season 6 Releases Today Across Xbox And PC
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes -- New Sniper, Miami Strike Update, And More
- Apple iPhone Xs Event Preview
- Shreyas Iyer joins Lancashire for their one-day campaign
- Xbox Game Pass games list: April games plus every game currently available for Xbox consoles
- Xbox Game Pass deals, plus every available Xbox One, PC, and Xbox 360 game in 2021
- Microsoft begins removing paid Xbox Live requirement for free-to-play games
- E3 2019: Sims 4 expansion pack goes tropical with 'Island Living'
- Outriders Preorder Guide: Get These Bonuses When You Preorder Before Thursday
- Back 4 Blood has bigger ambitions than being Left 4 Dead 3
- Fallout 76: update 26 the Inventory Update and full 2021 roadmap
- New movies coming out in 2021: Black Widow and blockbuster delays
- Confessions of an Ivy League Frat Boy: Inside Dartmouth’s Hazing Abuses
- ‘Dory’s Record Animated Pic $135M+ Opening Is Also Second Best For June After ‘Jurassic World’
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League: Everything we know about the Snyder Cut
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 19
- New Xbox games: the biggest announcements from the indie showcase
- A Year Inside the Black Lives Matter Movement
- The Hill's Morning Report - Census winners and losers; House GOP huddles
- My mom 'Obie' would have celebrated her birthday this week. She'd still be alive if Trump and Birx had done their jobs
Halo Infinite’s campaign co-op preview kicks off in July have 477 words, post on www.theverge.com at June 30, 2022. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.