Amid the ongoing slugfest between Tesla CEO Elon Musk and Parag Agrawal , more Twitter executives have moved on, apparently sensing what may come their way at the micro-blogging platform in the near future.
Ilya Brown, a VP of product management for health, conversation and growth; Katrina Lane, a VP of Twitter Service; and Max Schmeiser, head of data science, have quit the company, reports TechCrunch.
While Lane and Schmeiser worked at Twitter for nearly one and two years respectively, Brown had been at the micro-blogging platform for nearly six years, according to their LinkedIn profiles.
“We continue to be focused on providing the very best experience to the people on Twitter. We can confirm that they will be leaving Twitter for new opportunities. We are thankful for all of their hard work and leadership,” a company spokesperson was quoted as saying in the report that came out on Tuesday.
Recently, Twitter CEO Agrawal fired two key executives — revenue product lead Bruce Falck and head of product, Kayvon Beykpour.
A disappointed Beykpour said that Agrawal asked him to leave because he wants to “take the team in a different direction.”
Musk , who has now put the $44 billion Twitter deal on hold over the presence of fake/spammy accounts and wants Twitter to come clean on the actual number of bots, will hire a new CEO if he takes over.
- BharatPe’s Ashneer Grover goes on leave, weeks after rant went viral
- How Inclusion Improves Diversity And Company Performance
- Mark Stroman, Early Fox Network Employee and Advertising Executive, Dies at 58
- How Leaders Of Midsize Companies Can Drive Their Mission When They Delegate Management
- Why Indian fathers are embracing paternity leave
- Major US companies leave Russia in droves amid Ukraine conflict
- Leaving Russia? Experts Say Wipe Your Phone Before You Go
- Russia’s space programme apparently prohibiting employees from leaving country
- No public trial for former Tesla engineer who says the company defamed her
- The Hard-Knocks Restaurant World Discovers Wellness
- 50 Ways To Nurture A Culture Of Appreciation at Work
- Live updates: Women's Day overshadowed in Russia, Ukraine
- Live updates: Nickel trade halted in London as prices soar
- Live updates: Mariupol residents await evacuation news
- Pandemic-induced WFH Reduced Number of Females Quitting IT Sector: Survey
- Why Millennial Moms Are Seeing Accelerated Success Working From Home
- Overnight Health Care — Presented by Alexion — Pfizer effectiveness drops in younger kids
- Russia-Ukraine Updates: Oligarchs Call For Peace While E.U. Makes Historic Weapons Purchase
- What John Demsey said on Instagram as Estée Lauder exec fired
- Ukraine says 5 dead after Russian missile hit Kyiv TV tower — live updates
Three senior Twitter employees leave company have 443 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at May 18, 2022. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.