Dizo, the brand under Realme TechLife ecosystem, has expanded its smartwatch lineup with the launch of Realme TechLife Watch SZ100 . The smartwatch is capable of monitoring body temperature and it comes equipped with SpO2 and heart rate monitor.
Price and availability
The Realme TechLife Watch SZ100 comes with a price tag of Rs 2,499 and it comes in Lake Blue and Magic Grey colour options. The smartwatch can be purchased online from Realme.com and Amazon India website. The device will also be available on offline stores starting May 22.
Realme TechLife Watch SZ100 smartwatch
Realme TechLife Watch SZ100 sports a 1.69-inch colour touchscreen display with 240×280 pixel resolution. The device comes with 110+ watch faces and it comes equipped with a heart rate sensor and SpO2 monitor.
Realme TechLife Watch SZ100 comes with Bluetooth 5.1 support and is compatible with Android and iOS operating systems. The device can be used with the Realme Fit companion app.
The wearable offers 24 sports modes including Outdoor Running, Walking, Outdoor Riding, Football, Mountaineering, Dancing, Yoga and Basketball. The device comes with IP68 rating which makes it water-resistant.
Realme TechLife Watch SZ100 is backed by a 260mAh battery and promises to offer up to 12 days of battery backup on a single charge.
- Redmi Y2 With AI Selfie Camera Launched, Price Starts at Rs. 9,999
- Meizu 6T With 18:9 Display, Dual Rear Camera Setup Launched: Price, Specifications And More
- Vivo Y81 With 6.2-Inch HD+ Notch Display, Face Unlock Launched: Price, Specifications And More
- Huawei Watch 2 (2018) with eSIM support launched in China
- Xiaomi Mi Pocket Speaker 2 With 7-Hour Battery Life Launched in India
- Moto G6, G6 Play with 18:9 Max Vision display launched: Price in India, specifications
- Nokia 5.1, Nokia 3.1, Nokia 2.1 launched: Price, availability and all you need to know
- Xiaomi Mi 8 SE With Snapdragon 710, Face Unlock Launched
- Oppo Find X With Unique Camera Slider, 3D Face Unlock Launched
- Realme 1: Can this beat Redmi Note 5?
- Oppo Realme 1 4GB RAM Variant to Go on Sale in India for First Time Today
- Lenovo Watch X With Air & Blood Pressure Sensors, 45-Day Standby Launched
- Apple Watch Series 3 LTE review: Caution! You could get healthier
- Nokia 2.1, Nokia 3.1, and Nokia 5.1 Smartphones Launched by HMD Global
- OnePlus 6 Sells 1 Million Units Within 22 Days of Launch
- Best Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Samsung Galaxy On6 With Infinity Display, Selfie Flash Launched
- Lenovo launches its new range of ultra-slim laptops
- Realme 1 Solar Red colour variant unveiled
- Realme 1 Solar Red colour variant launched
Realme TechLife Watch SZ100 with up to 12 days of battery backup launched, priced at Rs 2,499 have 415 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at May 18, 2022. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.