A few months ago Apple launched the 3rd generation of AirPods at Rs 18,500. Post the launch, Apple slashed the prices of the 2nd generation AirPods. After the price cut the 2nd generation earbuds are priced at Rs 12,900 on Apple's official website. But you can get the most-affordable TWS earbuds from Apple at the lowest-ever price during the Croma Un-boxed 2021 sale. During the sale, the e-tailer is offering huge discounts on best sellings products of 2021 and that includes AirPods too. The platform is offering Apple Airpods at Rs 8,990 and in addition to that, buyers can get no cost EMI and additional cashback upto Rs 1,500 on ICICI Bank, SBI Bank and Kotak Bank 6 month credit card EMI.
The bank discount further increases up to Rs 2,000 and Rs 2,500 for AirPods 3rd-gen and AirPods Pro respectively. Without the additional discount, Croma is selling the AirPods 3 for Rs 18,500 and the AirPods are listed at Rs 18,990.
The new Apple AirPods look similar to the Pro model but without the silicon tips. They come with shorter stems and a redesigned charging case. It also features the same intuitive force sensor as seen on the Pro model for media control. The new earbuds feature Adaptive EQ that tunes sound in real time based on how AirPods fit in the user's ear.
The older-gen AirPods are powered by an ultra-low power H1 chip and are claimed to have a music playback time of 5 hours. With the charging case, the battery life of the earbuds can be extended to 24 hours. You can pair the earbuds with all your Apple devices with just one touch and they can easily switch from a call on your iPhone to listening to music on your Apple Watch automatically. You can access Siri with a double tap to your AirPods to select and control your music, change the volume, check your battery life or perform any other Siri task.
- Apple Keynote at WWDC: MacBook Pro, iOS6 unveiled as Siri gets smarter
- Apple Found Guilty of Conspiring to Raise Price of E-Books
- Bruised Apple: Tech company’s share price plunges on reports iPhone 5 demand is fading
- Apple stock retakes $500 a share
- Apple iPhone sales slow and Cook warns on quarter
- Samsung to pay Apple $290 million for copying iPhone, iPad features
- Big Apple Circus in Bridgewater embraces autism
- Red Sox stole signs from Yankees, others using Apple Watch
- Dr. Dre sells Beats Electronics to Apple for $3 billion
- Killing the iPhone headphone jack may be Apple's 'New Coke' moment
- Apple touts iPhone 7 with bigger storage, water resistance
- First look at iPhone 7: Features to please the Apple faithful
- Apple results could hold clues to iPhone 8 sales date
- Higher labor, land, permit costs send housing prices up
- Apple takes on tablet rivals with faster, thinner, 'iPad Air' and iPad mini with a high-definition screen
- Apple's big wow moments: a voice speaker and augmented reality
- Apple shares fall 6 percent after hours on weak earnings report
- Apple Watch review: Ditch the iPhone
- Tablet wars: HP TouchPad can't beat Apple iPad, drastically slices price weeks after launch
- Details: The Apple event as it unfolded
apple: How you can get Apple AirPods and Apple AirPods Pro at their ‘lowest-ever’ prices have 532 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at January 19, 2022. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.