NEW DELHI: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE the much-awaited Galaxy S21 series smartphone is expected to launch early next year. Now a new online report reveals that the smartphone maker is planning to launch the smartphone around the same date in India as the global launch.
Samsung is expected to launch the smartphone during the CES 2022 . According to a report by 91Mobiles, Samsung is said to launch the smartphone at the same time in India. The report reveals that the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is said to launch in January in India. The smartphone was earlier expected to launch at the October Galaxy Unpacked event.
The report also claims that the smartphone will be available in limited quantities initially due to the ongoing global chip shortage. The online report further suggests that the smartphone could come in four colour options — black, white, pink and green.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE expected specifications
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is said to come in both the Snapdragon 888 and Exynos 2100 variants based on the markets, just like the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE. The smartphone is said to have up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
The device is expected to have a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, the report claims. It is also said to have Corning Gorilla Glass layer and a center-positioned punch-hole selfie camera. The front side is also said to have an in-display fingerprint scanner.
When it comes to cameras, the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is said to sport a triple camera setup at the back with a 64MP primary sensor paired with an ultra-wide sensor and a depth sensor. At the front, the device is said to have a 32MP camera for selfies and video calling.
The report further claims that the smartphone will feature a 4500mAh battery with support for 15W fast-charging.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 spotted on certification in India
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE en Galaxy Z Fold FE gespot in Samsung line-up
- Samsung Galaxy S21 series full specs and features get leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy S21+, Galaxy S21 specifications leaked ahead of rumoured January 2021 launch
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy S21 design and battery specs leaked; launch tipped for January 2021
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra likely to support QHD+ resolution with 120Hz refresh rate
- Samsung Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra key specs leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra leak points to a camera sensor upgrade
- Huge Samsung Galaxy S21 leak covers just about every spec
- Here's why the Samsung Galaxy S21 is set to launch so early in 2021
- Samsung Galaxy S21 screen leak says it'll be remarkably different to the Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S21 and Fold 3 may support S Pen, while the Note might be dead
- Samsung Galaxy S21 might be powered by a new Exynos chipset
- Leaked specs of the Samsung Galaxy S21 suggest the Ultra model will support S Pen
- Galaxy S21's Snapdragon 875 model seems to beat the Exynos version in benchmarks
- Samsung Galaxy M42 expected to launch in India soon
- (Updated) Infinix Zero 8i with MediaTek G90T SoC, Six Cameras, 90Hz Display launching in India on December 3
- First Xiaomi Mi 11 release date and design leak shows it could be a real Galaxy S21 rival
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Beyond battery capacity revealed in new leak
- Samsung Galaxy M12 specifications and design leaked, tipped to launch in early 2021
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE expected to launch in January in India: Report have 608 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at December 4, 2021. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.