An illegal alien in the sanctuary state of New York is accused of posing as a rideshare driver to then record himself sexually assaulting unconscious women, the Suffolk County Police Department alleges.
Raul Guaman, a 43-year-old illegal alien from Ecuador working in a construction job, was arrested and charged on 11 counts of sexual abuse, unlawful surveillance, among other charges. He has pleaded not guilty.
Guaman, who has been living illegally in the United States for 23 years, was initially pulled over by police in the Bay Shore neighborhood of Long Island, New York, in early November after he ran a stop sign. Police said they could not verify Guaman's identity because he was carrying multiple fraudulent IDs.
When police searched Guaman's residence, they said they found 32 different cell phones and driver's licenses that belonged to 16 women. Police said they searched Guaman's phone as well, finding a video that he allegedly admitted depicted himself sexually assaulting an unconscious woman.
Police contacted the woman who said she was unaware that the assault occurred but remembered being picked up by a rideshare driver and waking up on the street. A number of women told police that their cellphones had gone missing after they called a rideshare driver to pick them up and that they had then woken up in various locations that were not their final destinations.
"There does definitely seem to be a serial aspect to this case where he may have done this repeatedly over the course of years to numerous victims," Suffolk County Police Acting Commissioner Stuart Cameron said in a statement.
In a separate incident, police allege, on November 14, Guaman allegedly broke into a residence and began touching a woman who was asleep.
Guaman's next court date is January 6 and he is facing a maximum of 25 years in prison.
- Sexual Assault Concerns
- Sexual Assault & Date Rape Allegations at UCF - Beta Theta Pi Fraternity Sexual Assault Allegations
- A Must Have For College Women!
- Why Young Beautiful Women Can Get You Killed and What You Can Do About It
- Police turning a blind eye to crime: Devastating dispatch from the worst force in Britain shows what's gone wrong with policing as warped priorities and inept leadership leave community in fearful despair
- BBC 100 Women 2019: Who is on the list this year?
- Assault and Dating
- 9 Most Common Myths About Workplace Violence That Put Your Company at Risk
- The Trouble With Men - Is the Media Really Portraying the Truth?
- Jesus is My Pimp Daddy
- Decriminalizing Sex Work Makes the Entire Black Community Safer
- Spring Break Safety Tips
- National Online Database of Domestic Violence Abusers
- Is it Anger Or Abuse?
- Misogynist disgrace or just a joke?: Meme photo showing a woman gagged and bound to stop her interrupting Bathurst sparks fiery debate online
- Domestic Violence May Lead to Crime
- Blogger searched 'should I kill myself' online before taking her own life after a severe bout of arthritis at the age of just 29 left her feeling like a 'burden', inquest hears
- A Natural Way of Getting The Perfect Breast Size Without Prescription and Medical Treatment
- Researching Public Records
- Gun Control in the USA
Police: Illegal Posed as Driver to Sexually Assault Unconscious Women have 536 words, post on www.breitbart.com at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.