When it comes to capturing a screenshot on an Apple iPhone , most of us know that it can be done by pressing the power button and the volume up button together. In an iPhone with Touch ID, it can be done by holding the home button and power button. But there is another way of capturing a screenshot on an iPhone that does not require holding two buttons simultaneously. Instead, you can do it by using just one finger.
iPhone users can use an accessibility feature, introduced by the tech giant with the iOS 14, to save screenshots more easily. You should keep in mind that the feature is only available on iPhone 8 or later. Apple provides many accessibility features to support your vision, physical and motor, hearing and learning needs.
Open Settings on your Apple iPhone.
Scroll down and tap on Accessibility.
Under Physical And Motor, tap on the Touch option.
Now tap on Back Tap.
You will be able to see two options – Double Tap and Triple Tap. Select the one that you want to use for capturing screenshots.
Under System, tap on Screenshot.
After following these steps, you just have to double tap or triple tap on the rear panel of your Apple iPhone to capture a screenshot. The feature also works if you have a protective case on your device. Apart from screenshots, you can also use the double tap and triple tap accessibility feature to access camera, notifications centre, control centre and many more functions.
- apple: Apple explains why these iPhone users get iOS update several weeks late
- Apple releases iOS 8.1 with Apple Pay support for iPhone 6 & 6 Plus, SMS relay, iCloud Photo Library
- Apple starts selling refurbished iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro | Digital Trends
- Apple reportedly working on iPhone hardware subscription
- iPhone X: Apple fans smash new phone just moments after buying it
- How to Unpair Apple Watch
- iPhone SE (2022) review: Teaching an old dog new tricks
- Hardware as a service is the next logical step as Apple seeks recurring revenue
- Best Thin Cases for iPhone XS 2022
- Apple TV+ shares another 'Central Park' lyric video, this time for 'The Name is Johnnie Lee'
- How to make a cheap iPhone speaker
- Five obscure iPhone hacks that are easy to miss – and one instantly improves your texts
- RiotPWR ESL gives iPhone gamers solid lag-free performance | Digital Trends
- Capture Full Size Webpage Scrolling Screenshots in Chrome
- Apple iPhone SE 2022 Review: The Cheapest New iPhone, With Compromises
- How to Clear Safari Reading List on iPhone, iPad, & Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Wrist Detection on Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone SE (2022) vs. iPhone 13 Mini | Digital Trends
- How to download watchOS 8.5 public beta to your Apple Watch
- Apple's Studio Display Is a Gorgeous 5K Monitor That Doesn't Disappoint
apple: How to capture screenshot on Apple iPhone just by tapping back panel have 440 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at December 16, 2021. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.