Consumer durable major Panasonic on Wednesday unveiled a new industrial IoT and smart factory solution in India to help domestic manufacturers digitise their production lines and factory floor operations.
Called Miraie profactory, the solution uses new-age technologies such as Cloud , IoT, analytics , mobile app to name a few, to manage end-to-end operations resulting in enhanced production efficiency, quality, identifying issues and reduced downtime.
“Miraie profactory is our smart manufacturing factory solution, which is for industry 4.0 that digitises a factory and give a lot of real-time insights of things happening at the factory,” Manish Misra, Chief Technology Officer, Panasonic India Innovation Centre, told IANS.
The platform, developed indigenously at the company’s India Innovation Centre, is compatible with different types of machines, models and brands in the manufacturing space.
“In our pilot projects, we have been seeing an increase of 8-15 per cent in manufacturing facility productivity. Miraie Profactory platform aims at empowering enterprises who are in process of digital transformation,” said Manish Sharma, CEO, Panasonic India.
“The solution has been developed indigenously at our India Innovation Centre, priced competitively and incorporates Panasonic’s strong industrial knowhow and expertise of manufacturing,” Sharma added.
The company said that the solution is currently available in four variants and is customisable from basic to advance depending on the requirement with value-added features.
- PTC Solutions Day 2016: Technology Solutions for Manufacturing and Supporting Industry Businesses
- Panasonic offers new ‘video door-phone’ for the deaf-, hearing-impaired
- Panasonic launches Quality Air for Life demo zone
- Panasonic Vietnam receives education certificate from ministry
- Panasonic Supports Deaf and Hearing-Impaired for Better Life
- “The Stars of Technology” to Partly Boost Vietnam Manufacturing Industry
- ABB brings latest tech to Smart IoT Vietnam 2018
- Bosch develops innovative solutions for Industry 4.0
- Vietnam enthusiastically welcomes IoT
- Fortinet offers much needed comprehensive cyber security solutions
- Fresh waves to surf for Indian investors
- Fortinet offers much-needed comprehensive cyber security solutions
- Smart factory focus felt at Manufacturing Expo
- Tetra Pak’s solutions set to transform the F&B sector in the Industry 4.0 era
- Vietnam-India Business Forum opens up new cooperation opportunities
- Panasonic share Japan’s experiences in fire prevention
- E bike brands forge new road trend
- IoT presents major opportunities for enterprises
- Panasonic is honored with Golden Dragon 2018 Award
- New overseas policies ignite fresh FDI wave
Panasonic unveils new IoT solution for Indian manufacturers have 388 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.