During a portion of an interview with Richmond, VA ABC affiliate WRIC on Tuesday, Rep. Abigail Spanberger (D-VA) said that while there are many things that contribute to increased gas prices, the ultimate responsibility falls on President Joe Biden and she's "proud" to be among members of Congress sounding the alarm on the severity of the issue of high gas prices.
Spanberger stated, "There [are] a variety of contributing impacts, but certainly, I think the buck stops with the president. And I'm proud to be among those legislators on Capitol Hill that continue to ring the alarm bells about how serious this is."
(h/t America Rising )
Follow Ian Hanchett on Twitter @IanHanchett
- BR Analysis. Gas price capping to hit hard Romgaz and OMV Petrom, limit investment in Romania
- Groysman's choice: Gas price raise or default
- Trump Ask of Saudis Shows Scant Options to Lower Prices at Pump
- Please Stop This: Iran’s OPEC Chief Says Trump’s Tweets Raise Oil Price by $10
- Jamberry, the nail wraps seller, has its beauty product reps in a jam
- Britain and allies considering response to poison gas attack, says Theresa May
- Reducing reliance on Russia, Turkey opens TANAP to carry Caspian gas to Europe
- American sledgehammer leaves EU furious as it hits vital gas deal with Tehran
- Deadly Sarin gas used in Syria chemical attack leaves victims foaming at the mouth before suffering seizures
- Rouhani: Anyone violating nuclear deal must pay the price [UPDATE]
- Trump bucks GOP orthodoxy on trade
- Donald Trump condemns chemical attack in Syria and says Vladimir Putin will pay 'big price'
- Reps. Ted Lieu and Karen Handel argue over audio of immigrant children played on House floor
- Syria gas attack – Trump warns Russia and Iran have a ‘big price to pay’ after ‘chemical bomb’ kills at least 70
- POLITICO: Russia complicit in Syria gas attack, Haley tells U.N. Security Council
- Ukraine to retain status of gas transit state: Poroshenko-Steinmeier talks
- U.S. and Russian Energy Officials Discuss Gas Pipeline, Sanctions
- Trump administration wants to freeze gas-mileage standards, reversing Obama
- Russia will face repercussions if Assad responsible for gas attack – PM
- The World Trade Organisation is terrified of Donald Trump and will not stop the global trade war
Dem Rep. Spanberger: 'The Buck Stops with the President' on Gas Prices have 360 words, post on www.breitbart.com at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.