Zoho is giving its Zoho One suite 5 new apps, 3 new services and platform upgrades covering analytics, data preparation, work graphs and tools for easier e-commerce and mobile application building.
The company’s Zoho One business operating system has had more than 40,000 customers since its launch in 2017 . Zoho said it saw more adoption during the COVID-19 pandemic as smaller companies went digital. Zoho One’s customer base has doubled since 2019 .
Zoho One is a set of integrated applications that runs $37 per employee. Applications include CRM, marketing, customer support, communications tools, email hosting, collaboration and finance systems. Zoho One is arguably one of the best deals going in SMB software.
New additions to Zoho One include:
- Embedded and conversational business intelligence powered by its Zoho’s Zia Insights engine. There are more than 1,500 pre-built analytics reports and dashboards.
- Data preparation embedded into Zoho One. DataPrep uses machine learning to clean data, integrate it and model.
- Work Graph: which tracks how work and processes interconnect.
- Enterprise Search with natural language queries.
- Mobile Application Management so admins can manage work devices and access.
- Zoho Commerce: gives the ability to add storefronts and shops quickly.
In addition, Zoho One is getting employee experience apps including:
- Zoho Learn: A learning management tool.
- Zoho Lens: A remote assistance application that leverage augmented reality.
- TeamInbox: A tool to streamline email.
- Org Dictionary: A tool that provides one central data source.
Zoho One is also getting a more unified and personalized interface with consistent consoles, dashboard and UI, as well as pre-built widgets that carry context across the suite.
On the integration front, Zoho MarketPlace now has more than 100 telephony providers, no-code tools and integration with more than 1,000 third party vendors.
- Google's App Store Privacy Labels: What They Mean for Your Data and Privacy
- The Best Low-Code Development Platforms
- Zoho Updated Its BI And Analytics Suite For Its Unique Full Stack
- Chrome 91 Rolling Out With Frozen Tab Groups, Enhanced PWAs, Redesigned UI, More
- Realme X7 Pro Getting Android 11-Based Realme UI 2.0 Update in India
- Best Free Android Apps [February 2021]: 5 Amazing Apps That You Must Try
- Google Duo Is Getting a Redesigned UI With a Floating 'New Call' Button for Everything
- Best Free Video Editing Apps on Android: Edit Your Instagram Reels Now With Ease
- Zoom Adds New Security Enhancements to Help Prevent Disruptions, Trolls in Virtual Meetings
- Best Free Android Apps [May 2021]: Animate Your Stories in a Click, Tinder for Movies and Other Exciting Apps
- Zoom Update Brings Apple Silicon Support, Email and Calendar Apps May Be in the Works
- Apple Store App for iOS Gets Revamped Search Interface, With Voice Search Support
- Apple & IBM announce first batch of MobileFirst iOS apps for enterprise
- The Best Mac Apps for 2021 | Digital Trends
- Windows 365 Unveiled, a Cloud PC Platform That Lets You Use the OS From Any Device
- Google Play Store on Wear OS 3.0 Updated With Redesigned UI: Report
- Build 2021: Microsoft reveals enhancements to Power BI, Cosmos DB
- Opinion: Why do streaming apps have terrible interfaces across the board?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Start Receiving Android 11-Based One UI 3.0 Update
- Ring Allows Undisclosed Third Parties to Track You Through Its Android App | Digital Trends
Zoho One gets analytics, UI, platform, app enhancements have 507 words, post on www.zdnet.com at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.