The iPhone 13 isn't even here yet, but speculation about Apple's future phones never slows down. While some rumors about Apple's event last week didn't pan out , certain leaks were right on, including analyst Ming-Chi Kuo's information about a smaller notch and high refresh rate screens .
Now Kuo reports (via 9to5Mac and MacRumors ) that plans for next year's iPhones point to high-end Pro and Pro Max models that ditch the notch entirely in favor of hole-punch front cameras, with 48MP wide cameras on the back. However, Kuo expects that in-screen fingerprint scanning for Touch ID is off until 2023, despite his earlier reporting that it could happen as soon as this year.
A possible foldable iPhone is even further off, slipping from its previous projection of 2023 to 2024 at the earliest. More immediately, Kuo reiterates expectations of a 5G-equipped iPhone SE next spring and a larger non-Pro version of the iPhone 14 that offers the 6.7-inch frame without the extra Pro features and price bump.
- 2019 Pro Bowl final score, takeaways: Patrick Mahomes, Jamal Adams star in AFC's dominant win over NFC
- Pro Kabaddi League 2018, Match 99: Dabang Delhi KC vs Tamil Thalaivas, Player Ratings
- A possible home finale for Jaguars' Jackson, Bortles, Church
- 10 most memorable moments from pro wrestling in 2018
- Wolves advance to Calder Cup Finals
- Toronto preys on limping champs in Game 3 of NBA Finals
- Wolves advance to Calder Cup Final
- Boomers drop series finale at Southern Illinois
- Nokia Lumia 925: Pros and Cons for Business Users
- 5 iPhone Jailbreak Apps for Business
- Luis Suarez goal gives Barcelona the edge over Manchester United after scrappy Champions League quarter-final first leg
- MacBook Pro 13-inch (Touch Bar) Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Ice Cold Takes: Ditching the NHL for a week to explore unknown sports like Fierljeppen and Futbol
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (2015): Pros and Cons for Business
- Motorola Moto X: Pros and Cons for Business Users
- Mahalo Apps for iPhone and Android Go Free
- NFL should be ditching the Pro Bowl, not farming it out
- Apple iPad Pro vs. Microsoft Surface Pro 3: Which is Better for Business?
- Jeff Weilert’s 1990 Fox Notch LX Ford Mustang Started Life as a Salvage Title Four Banger
- AFC wins Pro Bowl again in strong defensive show
The next pro iPhone might finally ditch the notch have 366 words, post on www.theverge.com at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.