Aadhaar Card is one of the most important identity proofs in India. It is among the most widely accepted identity documents in the country. The Aadhaar card carries a unique 12-digit random code called Aadhaar number or UID .
This number is important as it is acceptable at most places even if the person is not carrying the physical copy of an Aadhar card. Another major aspect of the number is that you can download the Aadhaar card itself using it.
But what if you don't even remember the Aadhaar number or UID? Worry not, there’s a way for that as well. All that is needed is the registered mobile number.
Wondering how? Follow our step-by-step guide:
- Registered number or registered email ID
- The mobile number should be active with SMS facility
- Working internet connectivity
Steps to find out Aadhar number or UID online
Open 'https://resident.uidai.gov.in/' on any browser.
Click on MyAadhaar button.
Scroll down and locate Aadhaar Services section.
Now, click on 'Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID'.
Enter the OTP received and Captcha and click on Login button.
After this, you'll receive your Aadhaar number or Enrolment ID on your registered phone number or email ID as chosen by you.
On the next page, select the option Aadhaar No (UID) option
Note: If you want to find the EID then choose the option Enrolment ID (EID) and follow the rest of the steps.
Now, enter your full name as mentioned in the Aadhaar Card, registered phone number or email ID.
Do note that you will receive an OTP either on your phone number or email ID, whichever option you'll choose. So make that you have access to them while performing this process.
- Aadhaar-PAN linking deadline extended till June 30
- Aadhaar-PAN link deadline: Income Tax website crashes due to rush; users demand extension of date
- What is Aadhaar lock and unlock? How to do it and how does it prevent misuse of Aadhaar card?
- New deadline, check your PAN-Aadhaar status here
- PAN-Aadhaar Linking deadline ends on March 31: Here's how to do it online
- PAN-Aadhaar linking deadline extended: See the SMS format, numbers to link THESE documents
- How to change and manage your Apple ID
- Facebook data leak: A fresh phone number database is there online, claims report
- Child below 5 years gets a blue-colored Baal Aadhaar: Here are 5 fun, interesting and important facts
- Not happy with your Aadhaar card picture? Here's how to get a new photo
- PAN card still not linked with Aadhaar? Get ready to pay late fee of Rs 1,000 after June 30
- Check if your PAN is linked with your Aadhaar, PAN-AadhAar link tool here
- Your PAN card will become inoperative after 31 March if not linked with Aadhaar
- Tamil Nadu, Kerala, West Bengal Elections 2021: How To Download Election Booth Slip Online
- Now, you can avail a home loan online!
- California Private Schools Got 20K Enrollment Boost in Fall as Many Public Schools Remained Closed
- How to create an Apple ID
- WBJEE 2021: Last date for submission of online application form today, here's how to apply
- Punjab State Dear Baisakhi Bumper Lottery 2021: How to check result online, full prize scheme
- Facebook users' data leak: CEO Mark Zuckerberg's info also 'available' online
find aadhaar number online: Forgot your Aadhaar number or enrolment ID: How to find it online have 542 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at September 23, 2021. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.