Google Pay has thousands of users in India. The UPI-based app is used to send and receive payments. The app works even if the receiver is not on Google Pay and no fee is charged to use the app. Users can also block a person on Google Pay who they do not want to request money from or don’t want that person to contact them on the app. You can block someone on Google Pay using an Android phone or an iPhone.
- How do I block a Google Pay account using Android?
Step 1 : Open the Google Pay app on your smartphone.
Step 2 : From the bottom of the screen, slide up to see your contacts.
Step 3 : Now, tap the person whom you wish to block.
Step 4 : Click on the three dots to view the options.
Step 5 : From the given options, tap on 'Block'.
- What happens when someone blocks you on Google Pay?
When you block a person on Google Pay, he/she will not be able to make any requests on the app. Also, the person might get blocked from other Google products as well.
- How do I block a Google Pay account using an iPhone?
Step 1 : Open the Google Pay app on your iPhone.
Step 2 : From the bottom of the screen, slide up to view your contacts.
Step 3 : Tap on the person whom you want to block.
Step 4 : Click on the three dots to view more options.
Step 5 : From the options that appear, tap on 'Block'.
- What happens to Google Pay if I lose my phone?
If your phone is stolen or lost, you can track, lock, and erase the date on it using Find My Device. Furthermore, if you lock your phone then nobody will be able to use your Google Pay account.
- Will Google Pay refund money if scammed?
If you notice a fraudulent purchase or money was sent or received in a wrongful manner, then you can dispute a transaction. Also, you can cancel some payments that you made using Google Pay.
- Huawei's next flagship phone blocked from using Google apps
- Amazon Alexa and Google Home hacked to eavesdrop and steal passwords in shocking cyber-sting
- Google plan to build ‘smart city’ with self-driving shuttles, heated pavements and underground post tubes given go-ahead
- Google Pixel C review
- Google transformed Mountain View, is San Jose next?
- Block & Tackle’s NFL quiz tests your knowledge of announcers, Steely McBeam, and more
- Google fined £3.8bn by EU over Android antitrust violations
- Critics fear Google's power in Fitbit deal
- UK porn block WON’T hide mountain of porn on Twitter, Reddit and other social media sites
- UK porn block won’t catch ALL sex sites and ‘will focus on main ones’ instead, watchdog admits
- UK porn block now starting on July 15 – forcing ALL Brits to hand over ID for access to adult sites
- Apple restores Google’s internal iOS apps after certificate misuse punishment
- Mozilla to Facebook, Google: Ban Political Ads Before UK Election
- The secret and frustrating life of a Google contract worker
- The EU fining Google over Android is too little, too late, say experts
- The best Android apps (November 2019)
- Here’s The Eye-Popping Amount Of Cash Google, Amazon And Facebook Dumped On DC Lobbyists In 2018
- Google is buying Fitbit for $2.1 billion, betting on fitness wearables
- Google 'Wi-Spy' Scandal Nears Conclusion, Search Engine Giant Offers Settlement of Just $13 Million
- Waymo: Uber, ex-Google engineer in ‘cover-up scheme’
Can I block someone on Google Pay? have 558 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.