More than 100 Indian and international exhibitors are expected to showcase their technologically advanced products during the 11th EV EXPO 2021 .
The expo, to be organised from August 6 to 8, will be inaugurated by Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari .
“Around 100 plus Indian and international exhibitors are showcasing their technologically advanced, pollution-free 2,3 and 4 wheeled e-vehicles like E-rickshaws, E-carts, E-bikes, E-scooters, E-bicycles, E-loaders as well as 4-wheeled vehicles at EV-EXPO 2021.”
“Latest Lithium-ion batteries, charging solutions, vehicle components and accessories are also going to be showcased at the Expo.”
According to the organisers, the 3-day event is supported by the Ministries of Road Transport and Highways, and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises ( MSME ), and ICAT (International Centre for Automotive Technology.
- Bilateral ties, Armenia’s participation at Dubai Expo 2020, Masdar City: UAE Ambassador’s interview to ARMENPRESS
- Mass Media in Belarus expo kicks off in Minsk
- 192 countries to attend Dubai Expo 2020
- Slovenia to allocate 10 million euro for Expo Dubai 2020
- Belarus takes part in Arabian Travel Market expo in UAE
- EASTER IN ITALY
- Geneva motor show 2019 preview: our A-Z of the biggest launches at this year's GIMS
- Geneva motor show 2019: our A-Z of the biggest launches
- Farm machinery firm marks 100th anniversary
- FIFA push to spread 2022 Qatar World Cup faces resistance
- Opinion: Journalists should be aware of their responsibility
- Opinion: Mass media should focus more on positive agenda
- VegfestUK Brighton is to take a year off in 2020
- Closing ceremony farewells Winter Universiade in Krasnoyarsk
- Park Street car park will close for two years for redevelopment
- Park Street car park will close for almost two years for redevelopment
- Kazakhstan: Nur-Sultan goes off the rails
- NUFC notebook: Gayle, Rafa's contract and more
ev expo 2021: 11th edition of EV Expo to be held in Delhi August 6-8 have 286 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.