During his Wednesday night CNN town hall, President Joe Biden talked about a "push to eliminate" 9mm pistols that have an ammunition capacity beyond that of which the left approves.
Biden said, "The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it's a 9mm pistol or whether it's a rifle, is ridiculous. I'm continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things."
There it is. Biden outright says he wants to ban handguns.
He also says crime is down, which is an utterly insane lie.
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) July 22, 2021
Up until now, Biden has pushed "assault weapons" ban legislation and moved executively to have the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) take regulatory action against AR-pistols with stabilizer braces.
On June 7, 2021, Breitbart News reported the DOJ moved to place certain AR-pistols under the purview of the National Firearms Act. But those AR-pistols are chambered in 5.56 or .223, not 9mm. Biden's mention of going after 9mm pistols opens the door to regulating wildly popular Glock, Heckler & Koch, Smith & Wesson, Sig Sauer, Kahr, Taurus, and Springfield Armory pistols, among many others.
AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins , a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Instagram: @awr_hawkins . Sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange .
- The biggest lesson Scranton taught Joe Biden
- Democratic convention starts today: Michelle Obama will make keynote address urging people to vote for Joe Biden in first-ever virtual party event - with Republican 2016 candidate John Kasich pleading with his party to dump Trump
- 5 ways Joe Biden’s presidency will affect US immigration policy
- Kamala Harris officially becomes Democrats' VP candidate and launches assault on Donald Trump for 'chaos, incompetence and lost lives,' saying 'I know a predator when I see one' - and backs Joe Biden saying he will bring 'a better future'
- In moving speech, boy says Biden helped him overcome stutter
- Being boxed-in a godsend for Biden
- 'Without Joe, I wouldn't be talking to you today': 13-year old boy who got a pep-talk from Biden about overcoming his stutter delivers a speech watched by millions at Democratic convention
- Trump again claims Biden wrote him apology that campaign denies
- Jill Biden’s path from reluctant politico to possible FLOTUS
- Jill Biden's path from reluctant politico to possible FLOTUS
- Biden looks to make inroads with evangelical voters
- Trump or Biden, which candidate does China want in the White House?
- TikTok Ban? President Trump 'Just Getting Started,' White House Adviser Says
- The Hill's Morning Report - Jill Biden urges country to embrace her husband
- Is Obama ready to promote Sheriff Joe?
- CNN's Brian Stelter grilled by teenage journalist about network's opinionated news anchors
- Biden says it is 'shocking' if report Trump knew Russia had paid Taliban to kill US troops in Afghanistan is true - as White House DENIES president was briefed on that intel
- CNN's Jake Tapper asks if GOP 'is now the party of deranged bigots'
- Pence, in switch, rips Biden and Kenosha violence, stays silent on police shooting
- Pelosi Refuses To Say That Trump’s Ban On Travel From China Was ‘The Right Move’
CNN Town Hall: Joe Biden Suggests a 9mm Pistol Ban have 563 words, post on www.breitbart.com at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.