Tesla CEO Elon Musk — the first or second richest man in the world, depending on the phase of the Moon — will host Saturday Night Live this weekend (the first or second funniest show that airs on Saturday evenings, depending on if anything else is on TV).
The event is a strange confluence of things that The Verge covers: a powerful tech leader with ambitions that are as huge as his blind spots, and someone destined to barrage you with so many dad jokes that one is bound to land at some point . Plus maybe Dogecoin ? (A meme gone so awry that it's shaping the actual landscape of the physical world is definitely some Verge shit.)
So what can we expect when Musk takes the stage late on Saturday evening? Using a bit of algorithmic trickery and some advanced machine learning (aka The Verge staff typing eagerly into a shared Google Doc), we've made our best predictions of what this episode of SNL is likely to bring. And because we're a little deranged from spending the week covering Epic v. Apple , we also decided to turn it into a game.
Behold: Elon SNL Bingo!
- Hal Willner, who produced sketch music for SNL, passes away 'from coronavirus-related complications' at age 64
- Police investigating suspected poisoning of billionaire game tycoon Lin Qi after Christmas Day death
- Billionaire Chinese Game of Thrones games tycoon and Netflix producer, 39, dies after being poisoned 'by a co-worker following fights among his company's executives'
- Cashing in on COVID: Pandemic turns 50 doctors and scientists into BILLIONAIRES - with more than half hailing from China, Forbes reveals
- World's billionaires get even richer during the coronavirus pandemic
- 2020’s Big Winners: Billionaires, Silicon Valley Tech Lords, and Communist China
- Where is Chinese billionaire Jack Ma?
- Chinese billionaire, Alibaba founder Jack Ma suspected missing
- Zee Special: Curious case of missing Chinese billionaire, Who is Jack Ma?
- Billionaires’ list, net worth grow on stock market boom
- Billionaires Get $583 Billion Richer Since Coronavirus Began
- Married billionaire and former Google CEO Eric Schmidt, 65, is 'spending time with his on-again-off-again girlfriend Alexandra Duisberg, 33' - a year after engagement rumors
What would a billionaire do on SNL? have 351 words, post on www.theverge.com at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.