Google celebrated May the 4th , aka Star Wars Day, on Tuesday by adding a fun Easter egg to certain search terms. If you google “lightsaber,” “Star Wars” “May the 4th” or “May the fourth,” confetti and emoji of Grogu, R2-D2, C-3PO and other characters from a galaxy far, far away will rain down from the top of your open browser.
- Disney+ launches with The Mandalorian, the Star Wars spaghetti western we didn't know we needed (no spoilers)
- The Mandalorian: Easter eggs and episode 8’s secrets explained
- A Ton of Rogue One Easter Eggs Still Haven't Been Found Yet
- Young Star Wars Fan's Reaction After Receiving Kylo Ren's Lightsaber for Christmas Is Disturbing
- 13 Best Scenes in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Photo Confirms Knights of Ren Easter Egg in Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Stormtrooper Destroys Lightsaber-Wielding Star Wars Fan at Disneyland
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Has a Subtle A New Hope Easter Egg
- Star Wars Fan Art Unites Franchise's Strongest Heroes in Avengers: Endgame Mashup
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker stars Daisy Ridley, Keri Russell, Oscar Isaac and Kelly Marie Tran delight fans as they make a surprise appearance at Disneyland
- Star Wars 8 Set Photos Show Millennium Falcon at the Jedi Temple
- Star Wars 7 Art Reveals Lupita Nyongo's Maz Kanata
For a delightful May the 4th Star Wars Easter egg, Google 'lightsaber' have 257 words, post on www.cnet.com at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.