It’s been nearly impossible to find the PS5 — recently named the fastest-selling console in US history — since it was released in November. As soon as the PS5 comes into stock at any major retailer, it sells out in a flash, which has led to a cottage industry of Twitter feeds that track PS5 (and Xbox) availability in real time. We can’t promise that sort of instant turnaround, but we can offer easy shortcuts to the product pages for the PS5 at major retailers, including Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target and Walmart, as well as resellers like eBay and StockX for those of you willing to pay a premium (more on that below). If you’re ready to buy a PS5, keep reading for some pointers. First tip: Don’t wait until you hear about a PS5 inventory drop. Check the links at major retailers for stock updates daily or even multiple times a day. (We’ve got them all lined up below.) If you do happen upon some PS5 availability, go all in with as many browsers and devices as possible. On a desktop, for example, open the retailer’s page in Chrome, Firefox and Edge. Then do the same on your… Read full this story
- Control (PS4, Xbox One) On Sale For $38 At Amazon
- QPR Fans' Forum: Updates from the Q&A at Loftus Road
- The search for the next Tyler Lockett: Four prospects who will exceed their NFL draft stock
- Monday’s P.M. Hot Clicks: Zita Vass; Athletes With Misspelled Jerseys
- Get a free Fire TV Stick 4K with a 6-month Philo subscription
- Control: How Long To Beat Remedy's New Thriller?
- The Russian Five is born: How iconic Red Wings changed hockey forever
- Death Stranding Reviews Roundup
- Four NFL players detail the brutal reality of their postgame Mondays
PS5 restock updates: Check PlayStation 5 stock at Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart and more have 297 words, post on www.cnet.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.