Buckle up. NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang just laid out a singular vision filled with autonomous machines, super-intelligent AIs and sprawling virtual worlds – from silicon to supercomputers to AI software – in a single presentation. "NVIDIA is a computing platform company, helping to advance the work for the Da Vincis of our time – in language understanding, drug discovery, or quantum computing," Huang said in a talk delivered from behind his kitchen counter to NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference . "NVIDIA is the instrument for your life's work." During a presentation punctuated with product announcements, partnerships, and demos that danced up and down the modern technology stack, Huang spoke about how NVIDIA is investing heavily in CPUs, DPUs, and GPUs and weaving them into new data center scale computing solutions for researchers and enterprises. He talked about NVIDIA as a software company, offering a host of software built on NVIDIA AI as well as NVIDIA Omniverse for simulation, collaboration, and training autonomous machines. Finally, Huang spoke about how NVIDIA is moving automotive computing forward with a new SoC, NVIDIA Atlan , and new simulation capabilities. CPUs, DPUs and GPUs Huang announced NVIDIA's first data center CPU, Grace , named after Grace… Read full this story
- AI Is Eating Software
- AMD CEO Lisa Su Joins Cisco's Board of Directors
- The Silicon Valley execs who don't eat for days: 'It's not dieting, it's biohacking'
- The secret HQ2: How Amazon quietly raised a Bay Area army of engineers
- A Broken Place: The Spectacular Failure Of The Startup That Was Going To Change The World
- 20-year anniversary of Cisco Vietnam: long journey with massive achievements
- Ron Howard Gives Update on ‘Willow’ Disney Plus Series: ‘No Greenlight Yet’
- Next step for Trump resistance: Get organized, fight burnout
- This SF scooter company knows if you’re riding illegally on a sidewalk. Here’s how
- AI Drives the Rise of Accelerated Computing in Data Centers
NVIDIA CEO Introduces Software, Silicon, Supercomputers ‘for the Da Vincis of Our Time’ have 314 words, post on blogs.nvidia.com at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.