The market for affordable smartwatches is flooded with loads of options making it difficult for the user to select the correct device. Some of them offer limited features while others come with mediocre built quality. However, this is not the case with the Molife Sense 500 smartwatch. The Indian mobile and lifestyle accessory brand Molife recently added a new affordable smartwatch to its portfolio with the launch of Sense 500. The device is priced under Rs 5,000 and it comes with a sturdy design and ample amount of features. So, if you are considering purchasing your first smartwatch then take a look at our complete review of the smartwatch. Design There is no doubt that the Molife Sense 500 is a good looking smartwatch in this price segment. Like many other smartwatches in the market, Molife has also borrowed some design elements from the Apple Watch . The wearable offers a sleek design and rectangular frame. You get a metal frame that houses the button, microphone and speaker all placed on the right side. The metal frame of the smartwatch makes the device sturdy and it also helps in protecting it against sudden bumps. The smartwatch also comes with an… Read full this story
- The best drones under $500
- Hisense H8G Quantum Series review: A gorgeous 4K TV at a great price
- The best budget monitors for 2020
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Exynos review, one month later: Still not good enough
- DIY ventilator plans are all over the internet, but is building one a good idea?
- Best smartwatch deals for May 2020: Samsung, Fitbit, and Apple Watch sales
- Garmin Vivimove Style Review: Smart, timeless, quirky
- Garmin Venu Review: Sporty everyday
- JBL Bar 9.1 review: Wireless Dolby Atmos with a few flaws
- Best Cheap Gaming Chairs 2020: Budget Chairs That Won't Break The Bank
Molife Sense 500 smartwatch review: A good budget option have 287 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at April 11, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.