TO WEATHER the unpredictability of the Covid-19 pandemic, businesses have been prioritising their digital transformation in order to stay resilient.As for Tropicana Corporation Bhd, the property developer pushed on and accelerated its digitalisation journey.
It is now celebrating three important milestones — Tropicana Experiential Hall, its corporate website and Tropicana 360 property app.
"Technology is part of our lives and is now fully part of our Tropicana ecosystem, " said Tropicana group managing director Dion Tan.
Tan said they wanted the digital transformative drive to bring Tropicana closer to their club members, residents and housebuyers, providing "All Things Tropicana" right at their fingertips.
"We are striving for the ultimate Tropicana experience to redefine the art of living.
"And we are proud to provide a user-friendly developer app and website, backed by detailed Tropicana insights in real-time updates.
"Kudos to our IT and marketing teams for internally creating the fully integrated Tropicana 360 app that can be used not only by our property owners but also our club and golf members, " said Tan.
The Triple Celebration event was held at the Tropicana Experiential Hall, taking the opportunity to unveil the space on the 12th floor of Tropicana Gardens Office Tower in Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya to guests and the media.
Boasting a panoramic view of the Seri Selangor Golf Club, the 581.9sq m hall is designed with Zen-inspired interiors and well-equipped with food and beverage service areas, meeting and lounge areas, a giant LED screen, quality audio-visual systems and even a karaoke system, for a chic and comfortable event experience.
Strategically connected to Tropicana Gardens Mall, this latest upscale high-ceiling galleria also benefits from the plentiful facilities in the neighbourhood shopping centre.
Tropicana said the Experiential Hall, now available for bookings, was a perfect stage for business and private events.
Meanwhile, the newly revamped Tropicana website — www.tropicanacorp.com.my — has a streamlined flow and user-friendly features housing the group's corporate information as well as past, present and future developments.
Users can check out every property under the Tropicana umbrella at ease, with each linking to its own microsites.
There is also a built-in loan aid or loan eligibility calculator that allows housebuyers to check their loan eligibility across 18 banks in Malaysia in just minutes, conveniently allowing users to determine the purchasing viability while browsing for their ideal properties.
Additionally, the new website recently won the Best Developer Award from Asia-Pacific Property Awards 2021/2022.
As for the Tropicana 360 app, it is a one-stop platform boasting 16 key features that enable homeowners to enjoy seamless services prior to signing the sale and purchase agreement up to completion and vacant possession.
From the app, homeowners are able to manage billing statements, report defects or other property-related issues and book Tropicana's facilities, even for the group's club members, as users can book sports facilities, restaurants and ballrooms directly from the app.
On top of that, users can capitalise on substantial savings with the latest campaigns or stay informed of events and launches of Tropicana properties as well as retail promotions at Tropicana Gardens Mall or Tropicana Golf and Country Resort.
As the most comprehensive developer app in Malaysia, the Tropicana 360 app is also available in multiple languages. It is available for download on Google Play and the App Store.
For details on the hall, email [email protected] .
- Fiona the hippo is 1,000 pounds! We collected 50 of the zoo's tweets about this nearly 2-year journey
- Financial benchmarks to hit each decade on the journey to a comfortable retirement
- Steph McGovern: ‘Just realised’ Pregnant BBC Breakfast star marks important milestone
- Canva passes 2 million milestone as momentum builds
- UPDATE: Alisal's Jose Gil achieves coaching career milestone Wednesday
- An Anthropocene Journey
- From patient to ‘impatient entrepreneur’: Surbhi Sarna’s journey to a $275m exit
- Shah Rukh Khan reminisces his 26-year Bollywood journey
- Modi hails toilet 'milestone' as India marks Gandhi's 150th birthday anniversary
- James McAvoy on Professor X's hard journey in 'Dark Phoenix'
- From North Cape to Gibraltar – Part 3: The journey to North Cape
- A wonderfully different journey: Parents experience joys, travails of a baby with spina bifida
- Commemorative notes, coins tell story of Mandela’s historical journey
- 'An amazing coach:' Maria Nolan's journey to become NJ's first 1,000-win volleyball coach
- Street artist shares journey from Reno craps table to Dexter witness
- From Saturday helper to owner of the salon -- the 40-year journey of hairdresser Paul
- Jason Moran’s Jazz Journey at the Whitney Upends Space and Time
- Square Corner: Life can be a winding journey; why not enjoy dance along the way?
- Harnessing digital technology to drive innovation in business
- Man's New Identity Leads to Extreme Weight Loss
Milestones of digitalisation journey have 765 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at April 24, 2021. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.