We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more . A way out Google is working on reducing vaccine uptake in the overlooked populations. Michael Allison 15 Apr 2021 0 Source: Android Central What you need to know Google today shared details on how it was helping fund the COVID-19 vaccination drive around the world. The company is providing funds and ad grants to vaccine education bodies. It’s also providing direct funding to governments and public health organizations to help fund vaccine-related announcements. As COVID-19 vaccinations around the world ramp up to suppress the spread, Google today shared information on how it’s working to aid the rollout. It’s already added technical support user-side with things like surfacing vaccination locations in search and Maps , now it’s using the next best thing to help — cash. Google is helping fund vaccination in more vaccine-hesitant communities in an effort to overcome vaccine hesitancy and improve vaccine equity. It will direct this funding to community organizations that would ideally have the best knowledge of how to serve their local community. Karen DeSalvo, Chief Health Officer, Google Health, explained on Thursday : Google.org is providing $2.5 million in grant funding to… Read full this story
- 3 Easy Ways to Use Google Analytics to Track Offline, Email and Other Marketing Efforts
- My Secret Mutual Fund Investing Strategy Revealed!
- Google I/O 2019 Preview: So Much Bigger Than Android on Your Phone
- Google AdWords Guide - Your Guide to Effective Advertising
- I Broke Google Duplex, But It's Still Impressive
- What Kind of Mutual Funds Should I Buy?
- How to Buy Mutual Funds
- A Special Guide For Mutual Funds For Beginners
- Top 10 SEO Tips That Will Get Your Site Ranked Higher in Google
- These Social Security plans could help solve America's retirement crisis
Google to help fund efforts to bring vaccines to more people have 287 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.