Googlereportedly appears set to launch its own Pixel Watch this year. It’s a no guess that the alleged upcoming smartwatch will be powered by Google ‘s own operating system for wearable devices, Wear OS. This seems to have prompted Google to revamp its Wear OS Play Store that many say the company has been sidelining for long. According to a report in 9to5Google, Google has revamped the dedicated Wear OS Play Store landing page “giving more prominence to featured apps and watchfaces on the wearable platform.” Last month too Google had added some new features to the store, adding more options for users with Google Wear OS devices. Wear OS by Google works with phones running the latest version of Android (excluding Go edition and phones without Google Play Store) and Apple iOS . Smartwatches running on the wear OS include Oppo Watch , TicWatch Pro 3, Diesel On Fadelite Smartwatch, Tag Heuer Connected, Skagen Falster 3, Puma smartwatch; and smartwatches from Fossil and Casio. What are the changes in Wear OS “Google has added some color and greater prominence for sections that include "Featured app," "Apps to get you started," and "Featured Watch Faces" with colored header sections helping… Read full this story
- Wireless Android Auto is now available on Google’s Pixel and Nexus devices
- Icasa gives good news for mobile phone users!
- This red tide might be good news for South Jersey oyster beds
- Brewers 8, Marlins 0: A double dose of good news
- Google Pixel revisited: Does it live up to the hype?
- Pixel Buds Review: Holding potential
- A Pixel 3 this stunning might actually make people ditch their iPhones
- Google To Launch Three Pixel Smartphones This Year
- APK reveals Google Pixel 2’s ‘Now Playing’ feature may soon show listening history
- Google Store officially opens in Singapore; Home smart speakers launched
Google's 'upcoming' Pixel Watch may be 'good news' for these device users have 299 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.