MALAYSIA Land Properties Sdn Bhd (Mayland) has launched the "Mighty NIU Deal" campaign to draw housebuyers to its developments.
The ongoing campaign, which ends April 30, aims to offer value-for-money home ownership packages and hassle-free programmes designed to cater to various types of customers, especially first-time buyers and investors.
Buyers can enjoy seven different packages, ranging from financial support to preferential allowance.
The campaign's offerings are NIU Solution, NIU Incentive, NIU Income, NIU Home, NIU Subsidies, NIU Rewards and NIU Neighbour.
NIU Solution is a financial support programme under the Mayland Differential Sum Financing, whereby buyers will be assisted on the differential amount with zero per cent interest.
The NIU Incentive is a preferential allowance package in the form of move-in assistance that allows buyers to enjoy savings of between RM10,000 and RM30,000 for renovation and interior design.
The NIU Income is a buy-and-invest scheme with guaranteed returns.
It is suitable for property investors looking for tenancy procurement to be taken care of with hassle-free rental returns.
Meanwhile, NIU Home is a rent-to-own scheme that targets future homeowners who are currently renting.
It offers a two-year rental for a unit of their choice and full rebate upon signing the sale and purchase agreement (S&P) within the contract period.
Lastly, the NIU Subsidies is a loan interest subsidy for selected Mayland projects and is also available for its existing homebuyers.
Repeat buyers will automatically be accorded an additional 2% rebate under NIU Rewards and 1% referral fee when they introduce friends or family members to buy a Mayland property under the NIU Neighbour package.
Participating projects in this campaign are Hampton Damansara, Dorsett Waterfront Subang, Dorsett Residences Sri Hartamas, [email protected] Sultan Ismail, Royal Regent Condominium Sri Putramas 3 and Plaza Damas 3 Sri Hartamas.
Mayland group managing
director Datuk Kevin Woo said, "Creating value is what we do best in Mayland.
"We trust that this campaign will make home ownership easier for everyone and enable homebuyers and investors to smoothly acquire a property with Mayland.
"We are optimistic that the Mighty NIU Deal campaign will entice homebuyers and property investors, especially for our signature freehold serviced apartment developments, such as Hampton Damansara located in Country Heights Damansara.
"With social and economic activity resuming, we anticipate this sector to thrive with the campaign in tandem with the government's Home Ownership Campaign (HOC) to encourage home ownership among Malaysians, " he added.
Hampton Damansara is one of Mayland's serviced apartment projects targeting professionals, families as well as investors.
It offers a unique premium living experience surrounded by lush greenery set within the exclusive neighbourhood of Country Heights Damansara.
The development, built on a 1.29ha freehold site, comprises 700 serviced apartments in two 43-storey towers, with a 70,000sq ft podium offering 46 lifestyle facilities.
Its close proximity to established townships such as Mont Kiara, TTDI and Bandar Utama is an added value.
For details, visit www.mayland.com.my/mightyniudeal/ or call 016-699 9101.
- Sanders Calls Elon Musk a 'Hypocrite' for Opposing New Stimulus Package
- Sachin Tendulkar, Rafael Nadal feature in 'Never Surrender' Christmas campaign by Sevilla FC -- watch
- Top 10 mobile app development companies in Australia 2021
- Does London REALLY need to be in Tier Three? Only one of the capital's NHS trusts is busier than it was last winter - and just 25 Covid deaths are occurring each day (an EIGHTH of the levels seen in April during the peak of the pandemic)
- Rishi's £3BILLION-a-month winter bailout: Chancellor splurges AGAIN with huge package to keep self-employed afloat and stop lockdown-hit bars and restaurants laying off millions of workers - as spending on crisis tops £200bn
- Sindh Governor Imran Ismail says Karachi package to bring about a 'new era' in port city
- Families WILL be allowed to meet over Christmas but face 25-DAY lockdown to pay for five days of festive freedom under Government plans - as Covid cases drop to 19,609 and deaths fall to 529
- US, China Сould Develop New Concept of Relationship Between Great Nations, Graham Allison Says
- Say cheese! Ivanka Trump continues whistlestop campaign trail, stopping to make pizza in Georgia restaurant as her father and rival Joe Biden both eye up the possible swing state
- Mitt Romney gives details on proposed pandemic relief package: "We need to act"
- Coronavirus CAN survive on frozen food packaging, Chinese authorities claim
- ‘Modi for PM’ campaign attracts Vizag youth
- CIA-Linked Nonprofit Accuses Russian News Of 'Cookie Campaign' Amid Sputnik V Vaccine Rollout Effort
- Trump's grievances leave Americans in need in limbo
- Techcombank customers set for $1.28 billion Covid-19 relief package
- India's rank slips to 131 in 2020 human development index: UN report
- Meet the seven sisters, virtually
- Japan’s PM to suspend travel campaign around New Year to contain virus
- Vietnam's agriculture needs support from foreign partners: MARD
- FM Nirmala Sitharaman reviews major macroeconomic developments, financial stability issues
Developer’s seven-package campaign aims to meet housebuyers’ needs have 792 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.