Dầm Trầu Beach on Côn Đảo Island in Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu Province. Photo bariavungtautourism.com.vn HCM CITY — Dầm Trầu Beach on Côn Đảo Island in Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu Province has been included on the list of the world’s 25 best beaches by US travel magazine Travel+Leisure . Dầm Trầu Beach, located near the Côn Đảo airport at the edge of Côn Đảo National Park and about 4km from Côn Đảo centre, is one of the most attractive destinations on the island. On their journey to explore the Côn Đảo Islands, tourists will be surprised by many small islands in the beautiful long coastal areas here. With golden sand, soft swells and shady groves of bamboo and evergreen trees, it’s the kind of place to spend the day gently swinging in a hammock with a beach read and walking in the surf with a freshly hacked coconut, according to the site. Travel+Leisure said that due to its location close to the airport, “commercial flights fly thrillingly close”, giving swimmers a chance to watch planes take off and land. Other beaches included in the list were Clearwater Beach in the US, Saud Beach in the Philippines, Railay West in Thailand, and Elafonissi Beach in Greece. VNS
- The tragic love story of Dam Trau Beach
- Autodesk named one of the Top 25 Best Workplaces
- Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi selected as one of the top 25 best hotels and resorts in Asia
- Diageo voted one of the world's best multinational workplaces
- Hoi An makes it on top 25 best destinations
- Miss VN World final ‘best yet'
- Hoi An voted world's best tourism destination
- Diageo recognised as one of the world's best multinational workplaces
- War Remnants Museum among 25 best museums in Asia
- 'World's best restaurant' elBulli to serve last supper
Dầm Trầu Beach among world's 25 best beaches have 304 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.