It seems that NFTs (non-fungible tokens) are everywhere right now, with more companies jumping on the NFT bandwagon to offer one-off digital assets for sale. Special feature Special report: How blockchain will disrupt business (free PDF) This ebook, based on the latest ZDNet/TechRepublic special feature, looks at how blockchain is shaking up the economy and changing the way individuals and enterprises conduct business. Read More Non-fungible tokens are used to verify unique items such as digital art and digital ownership of other items. Now, NFTs can be used to verify ownership of physical items. Several stories have recently caught my eye, as companies scramble to lead the way with unusual NFT sales and auctions. But do Americans view the emerging concept of NFTs positively, or do they think the impact on climate change means that celebrities should act responsibly when offering NFTs for sale? Celebrities such as Jack Dorsey, Beeple, and the Kings of Leon seem to be betting big on NFTs, and many other companies are offering NFTs for sale or auction across the blockchain: Recently Daz 3D, a subsidiary of Tafi , and Diigitals all-digital modeling agency have launched what they claim to be the world’s first digital… Read full this story
- Trump's trade fight is making life difficult for the Fed
- The Law School Bubble: How Long Will It Last if Law Grads Can't Pay Bills?
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission to meet regarding cryptocurrency futures trading
- 7 healthy food trends this nutritionist says are worth the hype
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - The New Sheriff in Town
- Bridging the Week: January 4 – 8 and 11, 2016 (Spoofing; Sentinel Management; Steven A. Cohen; AML; Block Trades)
- Payback: Lawyers on Both Sides of Collection are Feeling Debt’s Sting
- New U.S. asylum rules bring confusion, fear and few options for immigrants
- New EU Commission Confirmed
- A New Wave of Legal Rebels
Are NFT collectibles the new trading cards or a hype bubble soon to burst? have 304 words, post on www.zdnet.com at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.