Diablo 2 Resurrected will let you transfer your original save files from Blizzard's iconic RPG, Diablo 2, even though it was released over two decades ago. Diablo 2 Resurrected producer Matthew Cederquist told IGN : "Yes, keep your old save files. Back when we were working on [the remaster], we wondered if the old save files would work, so we kind of shoved it in, and it worked! So yes, your local single-player save files will carry over." The news will be welcome to those who have already sunk countless hours into Blizzard's action RPG, or to anyone who may have dipped their toes into the world of Diablo 2 recently. It's also rather rare that developers support the option to import older file saves into remasters or remakes. Best PC games : you need to play these Best gaming PC : up your game Best gaming mouse : you’re sure to click with these The long-awaited remaster of Diablo 2 was finally announced during BlizzCon 2021 , much to the elation of fans. The game is still popular today thanks to its addictive loot system and randomized dungeon elements that helps give the title a near-infinite level of re-playability…. Read full this story
- 9 Creative Ways to Save for a Vacation
- 9 Character Demises That Ruined Superhero Shows (And 6 That Saved Them)
- Collins’ Crypt: We Need To Save More Budget Pack Movies!
- No Resurrections (This Time): INFINITY WAR & The Return Of Blockbuster Mysticism
- Family thanks the trooper who saved them nearly 40 years ago
- A Movie Odyssey: Three decades of conversation with Stanley Kubrick
- How Climbers Helped Save Portland's Madrone Wall From Quarrying
- Tom Sizemore Was Removed From Movie Set for Allegedly Violating 11-Year Old Girl
- In new race for old seat, Pawlenty waffles on Trump
- Season's screenings: Holiday films attract a festive guest list
You can transfer your Diablo 2 save file to Resurrected – even if it's decades old have 296 words, post on www.techradar.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.