Android remains the dominant mobile platform in the world with almost every brand — except Apple — selling smartphones based on it. Be it Xiaomi, OnePlus, Oppo, Samsung or Vivo — everyone sells Android phones. If you have wondered which was the highest-selling Android smartphone out of the 100s that were sold in 2020 then look no further. According to Omdia, a market research firm, it was the Samsung Galaxy A51 , which was the most shipped Android phone of 2020. As per Omdia, Samsung shipped 23.2 million units of the Galaxy A51 in 2020 to earn the top spot in the list of Android phones. The highest selling smartphone in the world was the iPhone 11. The list of top 10 smartphones has five Android phones and five iPhones. Out of the five Android phones, four were from Samsung and one was from Xiaomi. As per Omdia, Apple shipped 64.8 million units of iPhone 11 in 2020. This is the second year in a row that an iPhone has been the best-selling smartphone in the world. As for the Samsung Galaxy A51, it sells at Rs 20,999 in India. Samsung Galaxy A51 sports a 6.5-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED… Read full this story
- Android Toolkit – Must Have Apps for your Android Phone
- The Distribution of Different Android OS Versions
- How Does Your Website Look on Different Mobile Phones?
- Android Guide – An Online Book for New Android Users
- Integrating a top navigation app with a popular city car
- Make International Phone Calls from your Mobile even without the Internet
- How to Get a US Phone Number
- America Smartens Up: Smartphones Now Officially King of Mobile World
- Could Your Business Benefit from a Phone System Mobile App?
- Motor Trend’s 2012 Dads and Grads Gift Guide
This is the world’s most 'popular' Android phone have 273 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.