Affordable flagship The phone boasts a ‘race-track inspired’ design. Babu Mohan 4 Mar 2021 0 Source: Realme What you need to know Realme GT 5G is the brand’s first ‘performance flagship’ for 2021. The Realme GT 5G comes with a Snapdragon 888 chipset, 65W SuperDart flash charge, and a 120Hz Super AMOLED display. It will be going on sale in China from March 10 for a starting price of 2,799 yuan ($433). Realme today announced its first “performance flagship” of 2021, dubbed Realme GT 5G. The phone offers nearly everything you would expect from a flagship phone in 2021, but at a much lower price point than phones like Samsung’s Galaxy S21 . The Realme GT 5G features a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 360Hz touch sampling rate. It is powered by Qualcomm’s 5nm Snapdragon 888 processor, paired with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Source: Realme In the camera department, the Realme GT 5G has a 64MP Sony IMX682 primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP macro lens. For selfies, the phone has a 16MP camera on the front. Keeping the lights on is a… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy A50 review: Doesn’t beat Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro, Poco F1
- The $1,300 Samsung Galaxy S10 5G is here: What you need to know
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G hands-on review
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e launch with innovative 'punch-hole' cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: The future of mobile is here
- Locked 5G phones are one big reason to wait before you upgrade from 4G LTE
- 5G phones to be cheaper in 2020 as Qualcomm expands support for Snapdragon chips
- Can Samsung's cheap Galaxy On7 Prime fight Chinese brands?
- Samsung Notebook 9 review
- OnePlus 7 Pro and 5G: Price, Pictures, Colors, Specs Revealed—and the Phone Has a Secret Pop-Up Selfie Camera
Realme GT 5G takes aim at Samsung's Galaxy S21 with a 120Hz display, sub-$450 price have 300 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.