HealthEngine has on Tuesday announced being selected by the federal government to build its COVID-19 vaccination booking platform. The COVID-19 Vaccination Information and Booking Service will be launched by the Department of Health in the coming weeks to support the vaccination rollout. HealthEngine said Health’s “end-to-end COVID-19 vaccination solution” would allow patients to locate and book appointments with designated vaccine clinics via a service finder based on the HealthDirect-run National Health Services Directory (NHSD). The platform is touted by the Perth-based company as a standalone booking option that will help clinics get online quickly for COVID vaccinations, where they don’t already have an online booking system. The booking platform will be available to approved health service providers who are part of the national COVID-19 vaccine rollout including GP clinics, pharmacies, and state-run vaccination clinics. It’s being fast-tracked to meet challenging deadlines, HealthEngine said. “Given the very tight timeframes involved and the complexity of such a project, we are under no illusions about the challenge we have signed up to. However, the opportunity to support a historic public health effort involving millions of Australians by assisting the federal government with a very important piece of national digital health infrastructure, was one… Read full this story
- IBM, Nvidia to Build Huge Supercomputers for U.S. Labs
- Uber is hiring in NYC to build out its “air operations center”
- 'People like certainty': Competing for your trip from the airport
- How tech companies are cashing in on sports sponsorship deals
- Comics (for Android)
- The Best Membership Management Software of 2017
- Microsoft Brings AI, Bots to Business Chat
- How US Army Cyber Command Pitched Camp in Augusta, Georgia
- Apple iPad Air
- What's the fallout as IBM goes fabless?
HealthEngine to build Australia's COVID vaccination booking platform have 279 words, post on www.zdnet.com at March 9, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.