NEW DELHI: Smart wearable maker Garmin has launched a new smartwatch in India aimed for women on the occasion of International Women’s Day . Designed for women the smartwatch offers women's health features, including menstrual cycle tracking and newly launched pregnancy tracking feature sharing mother-to-be a snapshot of their pregnancy alongside their other health, wellness and activity data. The smartwatch comes with a 34mm watch case and 14mm band. The company is also offering six colour options for the band to choose from. The smartwatch comes in two models — Classic and Sport. The Classic version comes with an Italian leather band, stainless steel bezel and hardware. Whereas, the Sport edition comes with a silicone band and aluminum bezel. The company has priced the Classic variant for Rs 25,990, while the Sport edition costs Rs 20,990. This smartwatch from Garmin comes with Pulse Ox health monitor that is said to monitor stress, hydration, advanced sleep and heart rate. It also offers 'Body Battery' energy monitoring that shows the body’s current energy level that the company claims can help with scheduling workouts, rest times and sleep. Last year, Garmin launched the Forerunner 745 smartwatch in India priced at Rs 52,990. The… Read full this story
- Hero Destini 125 Platinum Launched In India: Priced At Rs 72,000
- 2021 Triumph Bonneville Range Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 7.95 Lakh
- BMW 6-Series GT Facelift (2021) Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 67.90 Lakh
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.90 Lakh
- Triumph Trident 660 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 6.95 Lakh
- Geliose Hope Electric Moped Launched In India Priced At Rs 46,999: IIT Delhi’s Newest Creation!
- Detel Easy Plus Electric Moped Launched In India: Priced At Rs 39,999
- 2021 TVS Star City+ Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 68,465
- Volkswagen starts bookings for SUV T-Roc in India priced at Rs 21.35 lakh
- Citroen C5 Aircross Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 29.90 Lakh
Garmin launches Lily smartwatch in India, price starts at Rs 20,990 have 310 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.