Online genealogy company MyHeritage has a new tool that can help bring your family history to… life. Sort of. Deep Nostalgia is a new AI-powered tool that can animate still photos of people by adding simple effects like smiles, nods and blinks. It can add movement to any old photograph, and is free to try, as long as you create an account with MyHeritage. After uploading a photograph of a loved one, it’s processed through the AI which adds a set of animations based on facial expressions of MyHeritage employees. The result – available in 10-20 seconds – is presented to you in the form of a very short video clip or gif. A company called MyHeritage is now offering a new service, Called Deep Nostalgia, that can animate people in old photos creating a short video that looks like it was recorded while they posed and prepped for the portrait [read more: https://t.co/TvjAQdSf9A] pic.twitter.com/5Mn3YLgi6W February 27, 2021 See more The AI has been licensed from Israeli company D-ID (which stands for ‘de-identification’) and is currently only capable of animating people’s faces. Even multiple faces in a single photograph can be brought to life. Whether the idea of bringing dead… Read full this story
- Warner Bros. 2016 Summer Movie Preview with New Photos
- MaxQ AI Expands Partnership with GE Healthcare’s PACS Solution
- A runaway winner! Man fleeing from leopard as it mauls his neighbour is just one brilliant image to make it onto AFP's best photos of 2019 list
- Police dog risked his life to save officer: 'Even as Finn lay bleeding, he licked the wound on my hand'
- ‘Orange Is the New Black’: Caged Heat
- New York's Island of Lost Souls: The largest mass burial site in America where more than 1 MILLION nameless adults and babies are laid to rest in trenches dug by inmates
- Sundance 2020: Premieres Shine With Taylor Swift Docu, Viggo Mortensen’s Directing Debut, New Dee Rees, The Go-Gos & Olivia Colman
- ‘Bringing home the bacon’ offensive? It’s more of an offence to make a farce of English
- Scientists have found liquid BLOOD in the frozen remains of a 42,000-year-old foal of an extinct horse that was preserved in Siberian permafrost
- New Series Coming After Star Wars Rebels, What Era Will It Explore?
Creepy or clever? New photo-animating AI promises to bring your old relatives to life have 376 words, post on www.techradar.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.