Zoom announced facial effects called Studio Effects in September 2020 alongside several other features. Since the announcement, this is the first time when the feature has started appearing to several users. The Studio Effects allows users to apply a variety of eyebrows, moustache and beard and lip colour filters during a zoom video all session. As per the announcement page, the feature will be available on Windows and Mac operating systems. The Studio Effects feature appears to be still in beta testing phase even after several months of the announcement. With this feature, users can choose from several available options such as different facial colours, eyebrows and moustache designs, beards, lip colours and more. Users can also create and save a preset to use it for future video meetings. The feature can be found under the Video settings of the Zoom app on Windows and Mac. Look for the Background and filters option there and then select Studio Effects (Beta) option placed at the bottom right corner. For those unaware, in September 2020, Zoom also added Calendar Integration sync improvement, Enhanced Edit Country interface when scheduling, Enhanced integration with Outlook client, Enhanced scheduling with default settings, Share Device Audio, Virtual… Read full this story
- Zoom introduces Snapchat-like feature for casual meetings
- Government blasted as 'sexist' for allowing barbers to wax men's facial hair while close contact beauticians remain banned - as influencer reveals dozens of salon staff are NOT wearing proper PPE
- South Wales police lose landmark facial recognition case
- University of Chicago researchers are building a tool to protect your pictures from facial recognition systems
- From Zoom to Fortnite – apps other than TikTok that Trump could ban over national security concerns
- 12 Simple And Effective Ways To Use Rose Water For Acne
- The Zoom Boom: How Close-Up Conference Calls Are Fueling a Rise in Plastic Surgery
- Cloak your photos with this AI privacy tool to fool facial recognition
- How accurately are you reading your dog's expressions?
- Lipstick under my mask: Beauty brands glam up to meet new consumer needs
Zoom users can now apply facial effects such as eyebrows, lip colour and more have 330 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at February 9, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.