We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more . A new galaxy awaits The wait is almost over. Ara Wagoner 16 Feb 2021 0 Source: Samsung What you need to know Samsung has opened preorders for the Galaxy Chromebook 2, starting at $550. Available in two colors, this more affordable version of last year’s ultrabook comes with either a Celeron or an Intel Core i3. The Galaxy Chromebook 2 will go on sale March 1, and if you buy it from Samsung or Best Buy from March 1-14, you get a $30 credit to spend on your next purchase. If you preorder in February, you get a $50 credit instead of $30. Announced at CES 2021 , the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2 took the original striking (and stunningly expensive) Galaxy Chromebook and reined in the over-the-top features in order to provide a premium Chromebook without quite as much of a premium price tag, giving us one of the Best Chromebooks without breaking our wallets in half. Rather than a 4K AMOLED display, the Galaxy Chromebook 2 has a 1080p QLED display. Rather than having the Active Pen garaged in the laptop, the stylus will now be… Read full this story
- Super Bowl 50 features the NFL’s version of Batman vs. Superman
- So long, Phoenix Coyotes; we’ll remember you fondly
- Notes: ‘Fastball’ documentary a home run for fans
- It's Mohaymen, then Nyquist and 8 longshots at Flo
- Don’t kill the D’Backs for the Touki Toussaint deal…yet
- June jobs report: Help still available on NFL free-agent market
Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2 arrives March 1 with a $50 preorder bonus have 243 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at February 16, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.