I hate bugs The software experience was great at launch, but every update since seems to bring a new bug. Ara Wagoner 23 Feb 2021 6 Source: Ara Wagoner / Android Central I have been using the Chromecast with Google TV since October. I love so much about this product: it’s a good size, the new UI has grown on me after my initial misgivings, and the remote is absolutely perfect in my hand. In fact, if I hadn’t run out of internal storage two weeks ago, I’d say the Chromecast with Google TV was the perfect streaming experience for me, but that’d sound like a lie to the majority of Google TV users who have seen spotty compatibility and catastrophic software bugs since the device’s initial smooth sailing last fall. I’m going to preface my general lack of personally-experienced issues by saying that I’ve been using my Chromecast with Google TV with: VPN Deals: Lifetime license for $16, monthly plans at $1 & more Source: Ara Wagoner / Android Central a 1080p Sony TV, so no Dolby Atmos or Dolby Vision an Aukey USB-C Hub and Ethernet, so no Wi-Fi issues — I did this Day One just to… Read full this story
- Learning About Office Software Alternatives
- Web-Based Software Tools For Property Managers That Increase Productivity and Save Money
- Popup Windows Software - Is it For You?
- Top Five Analytics Software Solutions
- Google PageRank - What You Need to Know
- Project Schedules With Google Spreadsheets
- Download Digital Software
- Google Chrome Takes Gold
- Free TV Air Time For Small Businesses
- Google's Hold on the Internet
Google's software woes are holding the Chromecast with Google TV back from greatness have 257 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.