Google Cloud has achieved a full Cloud Service Provider empanelment by successfully completing an audit from India’s Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY), a top official said on Tuesday. The empanelment will enable the Indian public sector to deploy on Google Cloud, Managing Director Bikram Singh Bedi said in a blogpost on Tuesday. This includes government agencies at the central and state level, and public sector undertakings across sectors from power to financial services. “The next phase of our commitment to customers in India sees us working to deliver on the needs of public sector organisations,” Bedi wrote in the blogpost titled ‘Solving for the Indian Public Sector with Google Cloud’. Designed, built, and operated with security at its core, Google Cloud strives to help enterprises digitally transform to better serve their customers, and empower their employees. “Google Cloud is designed, built, and operated with security at its core… As we continue to invest in further evolving our infrastructure and expanding our reach into regulated industries; public sector organisations in India can now leverage the power of the cloud to accelerate digital services and to drive innovation,” he said. Many large Indian organisations including Wipro, Sharechat, TVS ASL, ICICI Prudential,… Read full this story
- More fund infusion likely in public sector banks
- Nifty may open in red on slower core sector growth
- India should focus on structural reforms, clean-up of banks and labour reforms
- India should focus on structural reforms, clean-up of banks and labour reforms: Gita Gopinath
- ‘India overcharged for satellite images, arms during Kargil’
- Public cloud can add $450B to APAC economies through to 2023
- Seeking strategic niches in the cloud
- Is India's automotive industry ready for an EV makeover?
- Oracle Cloud Applications is live on Gen 2 Cloud region in India
- Ahead of general elections 2019, government slashes GDP growth rate during UPA era
Google Cloud eyes public sector for growth in India have 300 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.