“If major Dogecoin holders sell most of their coins, it will get my full support. Too much concentration is the only real issue imo”, Musk said in a tweet.
If major Dogecoin holders sell most of their coins, it will get my full support. Too much concentration is the only real issue imo.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) 1613345116000
A well-known supporter of cryptocurrencies, Musk has weighed in regularly on the recent frenzy in retail investment, driving up prices of dogecoin and shares of US video game chain GameStop.
Musk's electric vehicle company Tesla Inc revealed on February 8 it had bought $1.5 billion of the cryptocurrency bitcoin and would soon accept it as a form of payment for cars.
- Elon Musk says he is 'confident' people could afford to 'sell their home on Earth' and move to Mars on a SpaceX rocket
- Elon Musk says if Tesla goes private it will not merge with SpaceX (TSLA)
- Elon Musk says he's firing more than 3,000 Tesla staff because of pressure on profits and Model 3 production challenges (TSLA)
- Elon Musk says Tesla's plan to not raise more cash 'may change' (TSLA)
- Elon Musk Says Boring Company Will Bid To Build O’Hare Express Service
- Elon Musk says Tesla CFO deciding whether, when company enters India
- Elon Musk says he owes his success to a 3-step problem-solving trick used by Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla
- Elon Musk says he's finally going to host PewDiePie's show about internet memes — here's why that's a big deal for the YouTuber
- Boring Company ‘Loop’ rides will cost $1, Elon Musk says
- Elon Musk says it's time to create a 'mecha' or giant fighting anime robot
- Elon Musk says he’d 'be very surprised' if another company beats Tesla to fully self-driving capability
- Tesla could buy GM's shuttered plants, Elon Musk says
- Tesla Roadster to offer 'crazy' SpaceX option package, Elon Musk says
- Elon Musk says Tesla would consider buying idled GM plants, takes another swing at the SEC
- Elon Musk says Tesla will refund customers who don't receive their cars by the time a lucrative tax break is slashed next month
- Elon Musk says he supports Andrew Yang for president in 2020
- Elon Musk says SpaceX has 'done everything you can think of' to prepare Falcon Heavy for launch today
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk says car maker won't need extra cash for Model 3 production
- Elon Musk says naysayers are in for a 'rude awakening' about Model 3 production numbers
- Elon Musk says Tesla 'would be interested' in taking over General Motors' idled factories
Elon Musk says he supports top dogecoin holders selling most of their coins have 464 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.