NEW DELHI: Billionaire Elon Musk said that he supports major holders of the meme-based digital currency dogecoin selling most of their coins, adding that he felt too much concentration in dogecoin was the “real issue”. “If major Dogecoin holders sell most of their coins, it will get my full support. Too much concentration is the only real issue imo”, Musk said in a tweet. If major Dogecoin holders sell most of their coins, it will get my full support. Too much concentration is the only real issue imo. — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) 1613345116000 A well-known supporter of cryptocurrencies, Musk has weighed in regularly on the recent frenzy in retail investment, driving up prices of dogecoin and shares of US video game chain GameStop. Musk’s electric vehicle company Tesla Inc revealed on February 8 it had bought $1.5 billion of the cryptocurrency bitcoin and would soon accept it as a form of payment for cars. Follow Gadgets Now on Facebook and Twitter . For the latest news , tech news , breaking news headlines and live updates checkout Gadgetsnow.com
- Elon Musk says Tesla is developing a feature that allows self-driving cars to avoid potholes
- Elon Musk Says Flights to Mars Will Start in 2019
- Elon Musk’s Cryptic Rough Sex Joke Bewilders Netizens
- Elon Musk's girlfriend Grimes, 31, posts ANOTHER baby bump photo to Instagram after declaring herself 'knocked up'
- Inter-galactic family feud: Elon Musk has called his father ‘evil’... so we tracked him down to South Africa where he says his son needs to 'grow up' after 'tantrums' over his child with new model wife, 30
- Extended transcript: SpaceX CEO Elon Musk on putting boots on the moon and Mars
- Two years until self-driving cars are on the road – is Elon Musk right?
- Elon Musk puts price tag on ticket to Moon and Mars, says it'll cost less than $100,000
- Elon Musk to launch Japanese billionaire on Space X rocket to the moon
- Elon Musk Dances, Throws Jacket Across Stage in Shanghai As Tesla Delivers First Made-in-China Cars
Elon Musk says he supports top dogecoin holders selling most of their coins have 324 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.