NEW DELHI: Billionaire Elon Musk said that he supports major holders of the meme-based digital currency dogecoin selling most of their coins, adding that he felt too much concentration in dogecoin was the "real issue". “If major Dogecoin holders sell most of their coins, it will get my full support. Too much concentration is the only real issue imo”, Musk said in a tweet. If major Dogecoin holders sell most of their coins, it will get my full support. Too much concentration is the only real issue imo. — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) 1613345116000 A well-known supporter of cryptocurrencies, Musk has weighed in regularly on the recent frenzy in retail investment, driving up prices of dogecoin and shares of US video game chain GameStop. Musk's electric vehicle company Tesla Inc revealed on February 8 it had bought $1.5 billion of the cryptocurrency bitcoin and would soon accept it as a form of payment for cars. Follow Gadgets Now on Facebook and Twitter . For the latest news , tech news , breaking news headlines and live updates checkout Gadgetsnow.com
- Sending people to Mars is 'stupid,' says former US astronaut
- Dogs rescue centre help plea in Guaro near Coin
- G7 says Facebook’s Libra poses 'serious risks'
- Trader who sold coins is jailed for benefit fraud
- Facebook set to launch digital coin for 2.4 billion online users
- How Coventry City season tickets are selling for groundshare
- Port Vale boss wants to repay faith of season-ticket holders
- Tesla sets a record for sales, and its stock jumps 7%
- Tesla Service Is Criticized in BMW’s Backyard
- Will we ever control the world with our minds?
Elon Musk says he supports top dogecoin holders selling most of their coins have 261 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.