NEW DELHI: Billionaire Elon Musk said that he supports major holders of the meme-based digital currency dogecoin selling most of their coins, adding that he felt too much concentration in dogecoin was the "real issue". “If major Dogecoin holders sell most of their coins, it will get my full support. Too much concentration is the only real issue imo”, Musk said in a tweet. If major Dogecoin holders sell most of their coins, it will get my full support. Too much concentration is the only real issue imo. — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) 1613345116000 A well-known supporter of cryptocurrencies, Musk has weighed in regularly on the recent frenzy in retail investment, driving up prices of dogecoin and shares of US video game chain GameStop. Musk's electric vehicle company Tesla Inc revealed on February 8 it had bought $1.5 billion of the cryptocurrency bitcoin and would soon accept it as a form of payment for cars. Follow Gadgets Now on Facebook and Twitter . For the latest news , tech news , breaking news headlines and live updates checkout Gadgetsnow.com
- Tesla hikes Full Self-Driving add-on by $1,000 – but Elon Musk says it's worth way more
- SpaceX will launch its first manned mission next week: Elon Musk's rocket company will carry astronauts to the International Space Station from US soil for the first time since 2011
- Elon Musk on first Mars explorers: "Good chance you'll die"
- 'If it goes wrong, it's my fault': Elon Musk accepts responsibility if today's historic launch of two astronauts ends in tragedy - as weather gives him just a 50-50 chance of lift-off going ahead
- The Worst Is yet to Come for Elon Musk | Opinion
- Elon Musk tweets right-wing 'take the red pill' meme and is praised by Ivanka Trump before both are slammed by creator of the Matrix films
- 'More fun, less shun!' Elon Musk calls for the end of 'cancel culture' after Grimes' mother slams him for tweeting 'right wing bulls**t'
- As it prepares to fly humans, Elon Musk's SpaceX faces the biggest challenge in its history
- Lilly Wachowski reacts to Elon Musk, Ivanka Trump over ‘The Matrix’ red pill tweet
- Lilly Wachowski unhappy with Elon Musk & Ivanka Trump over 'Matrix' red pill tweet, slams duo
Elon Musk says he supports top dogecoin holders selling most of their coins have 361 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.