I never imagined I’d ever be writing about a haircut kit, much less debating with myself if I should buy one (spoiler alert: I did), but these are strange times . The first time I posted a deal about barber clippers I hadn’t had a haircut in two months. As the months went by, my appearance started to increasingly track toward “bass player in 1968 psychedelic band,” rendering some kind of DIY haircut essential. At the time, here in Los Angeles all barbershops and hair stylists were closed, and these kinds of clipper kits were off-the-chart expensive — finding one for even $75 was a bargain. Thankfully, prices have settled and right now you can get a Limural Professional Cordless Clippers kit for $31.95 when you click the product page coupon code and also apply discount code RRNISWYG at checkout. See it at Amazon That’s about $17 off the regular price of $49 and is the lowest we’ve ever seen this model sell for. The kit includes the wireless clipper with a digital status display and five-hour runtime. It comes with six guard attachments (ranging in size from 3mm to 19mm), a comb, barber cape (the kind that traps hair,… Read full this story
- I taught my wife to cut hair…if she can do it, anyone can, reveals celeb hairdresser Lee Stafford
- Home haircutting tips by Malaysian hair experts for you to lock down your locks
- 8 Best hair masks: Rejuvenate, repair and hydrate tired tresses with these intensive conditioning treatments
- Olaplex No. 8 Moisture Mask launches on Lookfantastic – and it’s their FIRST at home hair mask
- Ultimate guide to home renovation in Singapore
- I made $800 chopping off my 32ins hair – how much is YOUR hair worth?
- BBC Breakfast's Dan Walker reveals results of latest lockdown haircut thanks to his wife
- Hairdresser shows how you can tame your split ends yourself at home – and it will save you hundreds on haircuts
- 13 celebrity hairstyles that will make you want to cut your hair short
- 21 Amazing Health Benefits Of Curry Leaves: Weight Loss, Infections, Diabetes And More
Cut your own hair with this $32 haircut kit because we never leave home anymore have 337 words, post on www.cnet.com at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.