The cheapest Apple iPhone of 2020, iPhone 12 mini, seems to have not found too many takers. It certainly looks like, if an investor note is to be believed. Cupertino-based tech giant Apple is reportedly going to stop production of iPhone 12 Mini, the most affordable iPhone 12 lineup. The reason? Weak demand, reveals an investor note. As per a report by Apple Insider, JP Morgan supply chain analyst William Yang has revised its 2021 iPhone build plan mix with a major impact on iPhone 12 mini. “Yang notes that given the seemingly weak demand for the iPhone 12 mini, the supply chain may stop producing it by the second quarter of 2021,” said the report. In this note, Yang has reportedly included a much higher percentage of iPhone 12 Pro models. At the same time, Yang has also claimed that the iPhone 12 models are likely to see a drop in build number. Why the iPhone 12 mini may be ‘discontinued’ Considering that the iPhone 12 is still doing quite well as per Yang, it might be that the size is a problem. With smartphones becoming the one-stop-shop for everything — from consuming content to editing docs — the… Read full this story
- Apple iPhone 12 Features That Will Beat iPhone 11 Series
- The biggest details about Apple's iPhone event have leaked online — here's everything we know
- Apple iPhone News: Are We Past The Golden Era Of iPhone Launches?
- Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro may have this ‘big’ feature that’s yet to be activated
- Justices allow antitrust suit over Apple iPhone app costs
- Apple iPhones – how high can prices go?
- Apple iOS 12 early look: How to install the beta software on your device
- Apple iPhone sales suffer in China as demand sees record decline
- Leaked Apple memo: 12 employees were arrested last year for leaking secrets
- Apple iPhone sales in China plunged 20% in 4Q: Report
Apple iPhone 12 mini's future may be 'uncertain', here's why have 292 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.