In a nutshell: Sony teased its entry into the drone market with the ‘Airpeak’ brand a few months ago and has now given a brief first look at its four-rotor model at CES this week. The company plans to launch the new Airpeak drone in spring and is targeting it at professional filmmakers and content creators. There are a few crucial details still under wraps for Sony’s upcoming drone, such as its price and specs. However, it does appear to be a high-end, expensive piece of kit considering that Sony has designed the drone around its Alpha series of mirrorless cameras. Drone hobbyists might find the Airpeak out of their reach, but it could prove popular among filmmakers, videographers, and seasoned photographers that are already invested in Sony’s ecosystem. The company says it’s the smallest drone capable of carrying an Alpha camera in its payload and should enable high-quality, full-frame aerial footage thanks to the Airpeak’s flight-stabilizing and image-steadying tech. Sony also shared a behind-the-scenes video of the drone chasing its Vision-S EV prototype during a test drive in Austria where a few noticeable features of the Airpeak can be seen, such as the quadcopter design, an array of onboard… Read full this story
- Georgia Teens No Longer Have to Take a Road Test to Get a Driver's License Due to Coronavirus
- Georgia governor suspends road test requirement for driver's licenses due to coronavirus pandemic
- Wisconsin will waive road test requirement for teen drivers amid pandemic
- Teens in Georgia can now get a driver's license without taking a road test
- Oxford vaccine shows promise in animal test
- This breathtaking aerial footage of Amritsar is mesmerizing netizens. Seen it yet?
- GA Teens Temporarily Don't Need To Take Road Test: Coronavirus
- Georgia issuing driver's licenses without road tests during coronavirus crisis
- Georgia allowing teens to get driver's license amid pandemic without doing road test
- Shopping for a robot army: A day at the don’t-call-it-a-drone show
Sony unveils Airpeak drone, shows off aerial footage of its road-tested Vision-S concept EV have 332 words, post on www.techspot.com at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.