The chief executive of social media platform Parler, popular with American right-wing users but which virtually vanished after the U.S. Capitol riot, posted a brief message on the company’s website. Parler’s app, however, remains offline. “Hello world, is this thing on?,” Matze asked in a message dated Saturday, posted above a note from the company saying the platform would be restored after challenges were resolved. A little over a week ago, Apple Inc suspended the Parler from its App Store, shortly after Alphabet-owned Google banned it from Google Play. The app is still unavailable for download on both platforms. Amazon.com Inc then suspended Parler from its web hosting service, effectively taking the site offline unless it can find a new company to host its services. U.S. right-wing social media users have flocked to Parler, along with other apps such as Telegram and social site Gab, citing the more aggressive policing of political comments on mainstream platforms such as Twitter Inc and Facebook Inc, which intensified after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. Follow Gadgets Now on Facebook and Twitter. For the latest news, tech news, breaking news headlines and live updates checkout Gadgetsnow.com
- Automatic Website Translation - Benefits and Implementation
- 11 Ways to Market Your iPhone and iPod Touch App
- Apple Removes Hong Kong Protest App – Again
- The Evolving Business Model of iPhone Apps - Charging For Upgrades
- iPhone Apps Go Corporate - How Big Companies Are Getting in on the iPhone App Game
- Bring Home New Apple iPhone and Experience New Means of Communications
- Apple iPods
- Get the Ultimate Apple iPhone 3G, Complete With Amazing Features
- Winning Website Tips For Crafters, Jewelry Makers, Artists, and Artisans
- Direct Sales Website Promotion - Ditch Your Company's Duplicated Website If You Want to Succeed!
Parler website back, but app not in Apple and Google stores have 287 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at January 18, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.