The big business lobby is cheerleading President-elect Joe Biden’s massive amnesty plan for the 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States, calling the initiative one of their many “priorities.”Biden floated the amnesty plan with a number of open borders and business lobbying groups during a meeting this week. Some executives with the groups are calling the amnesty “the most aggressive” plan they have seen while working on Capitol Hill, suggesting it includes not only legislation, but executive orders to legalize most of the illegal alien population. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, which represents corporate interests, tells Axios the amnesty plan is among the many priorities they want from the Biden administration. Axios reports: Suzanne Clark, president of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, told me that the #1 desire she hears from members, including small businesses, is “more responsible adults in the room governing.” Clark said key parts of the early Biden agenda — pandemic relief, vaccines, infrastructure, trade, immigration, workforce — “are all business priorities.” The statement mimics that of the Chamber’s CEO Thomas Donohue, who said this week he is interested in working with Biden to not only provide amnesty to illegal aliens, but to expand the… Read full this story
- President Joe Biden: Here’s what it would mean for California
- Joe Biden didn’t miss anything in San Francisco, except maybe some abuse
- Trump savages firefighters union's 'dues-sucking' leaders for endorsing Joe Biden as Obama's VP hits the 2020 campaign trail for the first time
- Biden Says He Would Require Illegal Aliens Learn English For Citizenship, But That’s Not In His Plan
- Three Questions Joe Biden Can’t Answer About His Draconian ‘Top Priority’
- Joe Biden: Can Obama's vice-president stay the Democratic frontrunner?
- Joe Biden Says ‘No Room For Compromise’ On Transgender Issues As Bernie Faces Backlash For Joe Rogan Endorsement
- Koch Network Gears Up for DACA Amnesty Push: U.S. Must ‘Welcome Anyone Who Will Contribute’
- Candidates Biden, Buttigieg, Bloomberg and Klobuchar Say They Want to Rein In Wall Street. Do They Mean It?
- Migration Industry Demands More ‘Healthcare Visas’ for Sick Illegal Migrants
Big Business: Joe Biden’s Amnesty for Illegal Aliens Is a Legislative Priority have 347 words, post on www.breitbart.com at January 16, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.